t h i r t y t w o

Song of the Day: Out of It by Fallulah.

Comment, vote and share!

T h i r t y t w o

The feeling you get when you sit in a rollercoaster, the overwhelming emotion of thrill, of adrenaline, of when you are ecstatic and you get that happy feeling, when you feel your heart's about to burst in million pieces, when you want to get crazy and insane all over again. That's the feeling I felt when kissing Nolan. And it was a feeling I hadn't experienced before. Not even while eating.

His lips, that I oh-so-crazily wanted to kiss the past few days, were soft and smooth like I had imagined. They tasted like Cadbury Giant Buttons that we both had eaten a few minutes ago. They were moving against mine in a slow pace, almost hesitantly as if he were scared to lose me. His one hand was around my waist, gripping it gently and the other was on my cheek, stroking down and letting heat to form on it. And then suddenly he pushed himself a little tighter against me and the kiss was deepened. A gasp of surprise left my lips and his tongue gently scraped over my parted lips before entering my mouth. And since it takes two to tango, I let my tongue push inside his mouth before exploring it. And his mouth tasted like chocolates and heaven, in simple words.

A couple seconds later, due to lack of oxygen, we both pulled away but didn't completely let go of each other. His forehead rested against mine and his breathing was heavy, similar to mine. His hand that was stroking my cheek rested on my lower lip, grazing it, as he looked into my eyes. His pupils were dilated and I couldn't see if his cheeks were flushed like mine or not.

"I have wanted to do that since a very long time," He said, his gaze constantly shifting between my eyes and my lips, his thumb gently grazing across my lower lips, delighting me in many ways.

"How long?" I whispered my sound breathless as ever.

"Since that day back in club," He whispered back, his eyes now fixed on mine as he implied to that day when I had headed to the club to rescue Taylor and bumped into him.

The moment was soon ruined by some loud wolf whistles. My eyes snapped away from his and I looked at my surroundings to see that we were already on the ground and not at the top anymore. A large round of applause echoed around us and I looked at the source of the sounds and found myself looking at my crazy group of friends. Mark, Harriet and Asher had returned from the Haunted House. Everyone was hooting and cheering on us except for Mark. looked pissed to say the least, his eyes wild and furious. The person who was handling the machines was standing near our stall, grinning, his eyes twinkling mischievously.

Heat crept up my face when I saw everyone's smug smiles and grins, excluding my brother of course. The lock to our seats opened and Nolan stepped out. He turned around and held his hand out to me, offering it to me. Blushing furiously, yet again, I quietly took his hand as I stepped out of the stall, my other hand reaching out to straighten my skirt up. No wonder I didn't like skirts and stuff. They all get ridiculously ridden up, without even my stupid permission, not that they even ask for it.

We both stepped out of the ride, hand in hand, my gaze on the Nolan's black/gray outfit, not able to look at everyone's smug smirking looks.

The hoots were all clearly heard and loud when we reached the crazy bunch of blithering idiots.

"About time you did it," I heard Breckin say and everyone muttered their votes of agreement.

I looked up just in time to see a punch being thrown at Nolan. My eyes widened as the sound of a satisfying crack filled the air. Everyone went silent after that. No one said a word. The crickets were chirping in the background. It was very clear who had punched Nolan. Someone with whom I shared last name and blood. Mark, my overprotective brother everyone.