t w e n t y f o u r

Song Of The Day : I'm Only Me When I'm With You by Taylor Swift.

Comment, vote and share!

T w e n t y f o u r

"Are we there yet?" I asked for the umpteenth time as he grunted and didn't say anything again. I was getting tired of this, sitting right behind him, my hands wrapped around his delightful abs, that made me feel all the weird things. Oh but I wasn't complaining about that really. It was the waiting that had me complaining. My patience was wearing thin.

It felt like my head was going to explode and rather painfully. I had so many news to sink in, which sure as hell wasn't an easy task. Though I had finally come to terms with the fact that my mother wasn't alive anymore, these news gave me a migraine. Taylor and Caleb being past lovers, Nolan being Caleb's sibling, something happening between Hailey and Breckin and of course, Nolan. He was so confusing, everything he said and did was, really. There was just something about him that screamed trouble, that screamed 'stay away from me.' But it seemed to be fascinating me nonetheless. I was fascinated and totally entranced by this beauty yet an enigma, people called Nolan.

A few minutes later, he slowed down my baby and we were at our destination. My eyes showed me something so beautiful, I couldn't contain my giddiness. My eyes were now the size of saucers, I believed.

I was so busy gaping at the place that I forgot my hands were still wrapped around his waist, rather tightly might I add.

"You can let go of me now. We are here," He said as he chuckled lightly.

I blushed red at his comment, due to sheer embarrassment and let go of his waist.

But his words soon vanished from my head, once I looked at our surroundings again. A hill. And a beautiful one at that. The one from where you could see the whole town, the one from where you'd probably guess the whereabouts of your house. The one where all you needed was one look and your uneasiness vanishes. Nolan brought me to such a place, that undoubtedly was one of the best places I have ever been, except for my mother's lap, that is.

You know today was one of those days, the days where the sun was up. The days that would just bring out the happiness from within you. It made you feel all happy and giddy without any definite reason. You just live, those days. Today was definitely one of those days. And considering the fact that we live here, in Britain, such days were as frequent as a blonde with some brain. Though not stereotyping, the probability was not much.

I could see the amazing shades of orange and purple dancing in the sky. The white clouds mixed along with the beautiful shades of sky. The sun was set out at the horizon, spreading large amounts of red and orange surrounding it.

"You like it?" I heard Nolan's voice snapping me out of my awed gaze.

"Like? I love it," I said, excitement filling every fiber of my voice.

"I'm glad, I could be of help my lady," He said mockingly while I chuckled at his horrible British accent. He looked at the sky once and then tugged at my arm saying, "Come on, It's starting."

"What is?" I asked, confused.

"The sunset," He replied shooting me a glance, his grin so infectious, though he looked at me just for once, I found myself grinning back. How could I not? I mean you got to look at that smile.

"Really?" I asked, eager for the sunset. It had been a very long time since I had seen a sunset or the beauty of a sky for that matter.

"Yes, really. Come on, now. Let's sit down," He said as he gestured to the trimmed down green grass and my mouth opened in shock. It wasn't like I was some barbie who couldn't manage sitting down, but seeing the hottest guy I knew sitting down on the ground, kinda did that to me.