f o r t y n i n e

Song of the Day: Little Do You Know by Alex and Sierra.

Comment, vote and share!

F o r t y n i n e

"Do I really have to do this?" Nolan asked me, a small frown etched on his face as I got off his motorbike. I smiled and took the helmet off, quickly leaning in and pecking him on the lips. Idiot had only one helmet and he wanted me to use it, because he wanted me to be safe. He was such an idiot, but he was my idiot.

He quickly got off the bike and we stood against it, in each other's arms, feeling like we were home.

A breathless sigh escaped his lips after I pulled away from his lips, making me want to do nothing more but to snog him heavily. I nodded and said, "Yes. You do."

He groaned loudly and snaked his arm around my waist, and spoke, his voice tickling my neck, "I don't know why i put up with you, you're so bossy most of the times."

I giggled, very girly-like, so unlike me and said, "Because you luuuurrve me."

Nolan nodded, his face suddenly serious as his eyes looked into mine, boring deeper and deeper until it reached my heart, flipping it upside down and then even further deeper, reaching my soul, as if he could read it. And in the most sincere voice I have ever heard him in more sincere than how his voice was when he was speaking about Naomi, he said, "That I do."

I felt like crying at that moment, I most certainly did. What did I do to ever deserve someone this amazing? I felt like a fangirl moment, honestly. I just wanted to grab and pillow and sob till my throat was dry and my head aching with all the hysterical crying.

I looked down at the road, taking eyes off his. His sincerity did wonders to me. And when I was composed I looked up at him, his eyes were searching for mine, looking worried as he asked me, "Did I say something wrong?"

I laughed at his question and shook my head, resting my head on his chest. "No, you said everything right. So, so right that I wonder what did I do to deserve you?"

He placed his head above mine and pecked my hair and I smiled against his chest, his familiar cologne filling my nostrils up. "I ask myself the same question, every day when I wake up."

The smile seemed permanent; it seemingly wasn't going away anytime soon, I knew that. Not when I had the most swoon-worthy guy right in my arms, the biggest reason behind my smiles.

I pulled away and looked at him, grinning at him. "Don't think that just because you've said all these sweet things to me will I allow you to not do this. You have to, you know that."

He groaned and exclaimed, "Damn! And here I thought you had forgotten about it."

I smirked and shook my head. "Never and now, Mr. Moore can we start heading to our destination?"

"No," He deadpanned and I hit him in his shoulder hard and he chuckled. "Okay, okay girl. You need to tone that violence down woman or I'm reporting you over to Mark."

I smirked. "Mark will take my side and be even more violent than me. And his punches won't be as girly as mine. He can seriously throw some good punches, ask Nick. He's experienced at getting punched by Mark."

Nolan scrunched his face up. "I'd rather not ask Nick."

My brows furrowed and I shot him a quick glare. "Nolan really?"

He shrugged, "I still think he's got a fat crush on you. Yesterday when we went over to his place, he couldn't take his eyes off you!"

I made a face. "What? No, you're wrongly accusing him. He doesn't."