t w e n t y s e v e n

Song Of The Day : Birthday by Katy Perry.

Comment, vote and share!

T w e n t y s e v e n

Cuddle (verb)- To hold close in one's arm as a way of showing love and affection

That's the definition Google showed me when I typed in cuddling. And to almost every person in the world it might be the truth, too. Some people refer to cuddling as a way of loving someone. Caring for someone. Holding them close. I did believe in it, too.

But that was until I was cuddling with the hottest specimen I had ever seen. Google sure forgot to mention how much your heart starts to race when you're cuddling with a guy, a guy worthy to be the World's top model. Google also forgot to mention how suddenly you start sweating like a pig and your stomach is all of a sudden a garden for butterflies to fly all over.

Because that was exactly how I

was feeling about this cuddling thing. Sure, till some extent it was good, because his body heat was better than having a thick blanket wrapped around you like a cocoon. But, then started his scent ambushing my nostrils. His manly, woodsy scent that just didn't manage to keep me sane. Calming my breathing and my heartbeat was a tough task for me to perform. Especially since the reason for my erratic pulse was sleeping right beside me, peacefully. And the fact that I was in my period? Nah, it didn't help me at all.

As you all can imagine my horrors, I was cuddled next to Nolan as he slept like a baby. Now I know what you all are wondering, how did they come to this? Well to answer your question, after having our lunch, which was my favourite Indian, by the way, we decided to watch movies to pass time. We decided to have a Harry Potter movie marathon, because why not. I was a Potterhead in search for another. And he said it was my choice after all, I was the one sick here.

He was flabbergasted, to say the least when I suggested Harry Potter. He leaned over and for a moment I thought he was going to kiss me but he just pressed his hand against my forehead to see if I was suffering from fever or not. I just swatted his hands away. Idiot. I started using my puppy eyed look and after two minutes, he gave in. And then we started off with the first part, 'The Sorcerer's Stone.' And currently we were at the end of the second movie, 'The Chamber of Secrets.'

Since the beginning of the first movie, I could see Nolan getting bored by the movie. Not that I was to be blamed. He just didn't have good taste in movies. Just when the second movie started, Nolan was fast asleep. Mind you, we were sitting at a decent distance back then. But a few minutes later, I could see him dipping his head down and I went to help him get support against the couch but ended up getting trapped. Trapped as in he took my hand and cuddled next to me like baby, his legs wrapped around mine.

I tried concentrating on the movie. The scene where Harry and Ron along with Lockhart start going down the chamber to help to help Ginny was playing.