Chapter 5 worst Case Scenario

Previously, on Love bite 

 As my aunt walks around the table, Luka then looks at the contents of the cup, almost instantly his eyes light up again, I lean over slightly and take a sniff myself, I can tell just by the scent that it's chocolate milk, Luka then sniffs it and slowly drains the cup dry. Luka then looks over towards my aunt, who's across the table pouring my uncle his cup of coffee.

"Dang, Aunt Sherry, you do have me pegged" He says, "Can I have some more please?"

"Told you so" She says as she comes back around and takes the glass from him to refill it.

I look down at my plate containing scrambled eggs, two large cinnamon roll, freshly made cinnamon toast, and oatmeal and smile. This is going to be a great morning. I think to myself before I start to dig in.   

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie

Over the next hour the five of us stuffed our faces with the food on the plates in front of us, now we're all sitting around the table letting our food digest and making small talk as we do so. Well I should say most of us are, Luka's busy cleaning his seventh plate, something tells me that he missed my aunt's cooking, or any home cooking in general. My aunt's over at the counter fixing two plates for our house guests that have yet to make an appearance. I look over at the two plates, I sure hope she can stomach all that. I think to myself.

Suddenly my uncle speaks up. "So Sophie, now that we've told you what happened out there, you tell us what's new around here" My uncle says, sitting up in his chair.

"Okay, what would you like to know?" I ask him.

"Like when did we get dungeons?" He then asks.

"Well that's kind of a long story, but I'll do my best" I tell him, before I begin. "One day almost a year ago now, Beta Chris took Andrew and Dylan on a scouting trip. Now originally they were going out to scout out some new deer, but instead they found about fifty miles of territory that we didn't know about, and even though it was faint it did have this packs sent on it, so we knew it was ours. With the help from Art and all the other pack members, we started building on it, and haven't looked back since."

"What other stuff have you built on it?" Asks Luka, looking up from yet another empty plate.

"Well, let's see. There are the dungeons, which you two already know about. So far there's the new indoor and outdoor training center, that I helped Art build..." I get cut off.

"Indoor and out-door training center?" Luka and my uncle both say in sync.

"Yes, we have a new indoor and outdoor training center, so that if it rains we can still train and still stay dry all at the same time" I say to the both of them.

"You have to take me there as soon as Luka and I get settled in" Says my uncle as his eyes slightly light up.

"I will, don't you worry" I tell him.

"Wait, I have a question, Luka, did you beat my mates butt at racing like I asked you to?" Asks my aunt, walking to the table, I smile remembering the last thing my aunt told him to do.

My uncle looks at her across the table, stunned. "Every single time" Luka replies.

"So you're the one that told him to beat me at every race" My uncle says in shock.

"So what if I had" My aunt then says as she then sits down at the table, Luka let's out a slight chuckle before speaking again

"Has there been any change in the hierarchy" He asks.