Chapter 29

Previously, on Love bite 

  "Promise me you won't tell her, Luka, promise," he says to me firmly.

"Alright, I won't tell my mate if you don't want to."

But I don't know how long I can keep this secret under wraps from Sophie once I mark her, only time will tell.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Luka's P.O.V

A week later.

Luka and I are now sitting around the Kitchen table surrounded by the rest of the pack, a few are sitting, but most are standing.

We're having a meeting to go over the formation for when battle day arrives, I have a pretty good idea of where everyone's going to go, but I want to make sure I have my thoughts together before I begin to speak. Taking a moment, I turn and look out the kitchen window.

The scenery outside has done a one sixty in such a short amount of time that it first takes my breath away, the front yard has gone from a pure white from the start of this month to a yucky dark brown color as it mixes with the dirt to create a mud snow slush, not even the golden orange rays of the setting sun that still streams across the surface can make it look better.

Don't you just love the end of winter? Yuck.

I snap out of it and turn back to the rest of my pack, like always, I then clear my throat and begin to speak. "Alright, without any further delay, we're going to get this underway," I say and everyone's head snaps towards me. "These last couple of weeks of training, I've observed all of you, seeing who's better at what and making a list in my head of who I want to go in what line. Now that training's pretty much over, I've made my choices, if some of you do not feel comfortable with the places I put you in, I want you to speak up and tell me why."

Everyone nods or gives a mumble.

"Okay here we go, this first line in the battle formation will be made up of our high ranking wolves. These include Luka, myself, my Uncle, Elliot, Beta Chris, Cody, Misty, Colt, Andrew, Faya, and Maloney, they will be the first into battle," I call out.

The owners of those names all nod.

"Okay, the second line of the formation will contain most of the Humans and Hybrid's, so that they'll have time to draw their knifes. The only medical personal that will be on the battle field will be my Aunt Sherry and Shelby, their jobs will be to fight alongside the others, and take any wounded to the medical teams waiting just behind the trees, " I say, turning towards them.

Shelby just nods her head.

"Can do, Little Sophie," replies my Aunt.

"The last line of the battle formation will be made up of our strongest wolves including Dylan, Art, Mia, Keith, Esme, and my Grandfather."

They too all nod their heads.

"Alright next up, okay everyone listen up please this is important." "Like the last full moon, mothers all the pups, kids, and babies will be locked up at Den House with Debby so that they'll be safe," I in form, Maple and the other mothers of the pack nod. Speaking of that, I turn to face Cody. "Be sure to get, Heather down in that bunker before the attack," I tell him. I then turn towards Keith. "The same also applies to Alex, Keith. Ace does not know about the bunker so there's no way he'll be able to get to the girls. I'll leave the hatch door open, so if we're defeated, they'll have a way to get out."