Authors Note: Please Read

Okay guys I'm so sorry for having to do this, but I'm going to have to put love bite on hold for a while. I have to do this for two reasons.

Reason number 1, I'm caught up. I had written ten chapters ahead in the beginning. But I've burned through those chapters. My choice was to ether put the book on hold for a while and write ten more chapters, or I could struggle with trying to keep posting a new chapter every four days and my readers be disappointed because updates would start to be late and the last thing I want to do is let you guys down. So I went with the easiest way for me.

Reason number two. Editing. My dad has finished looking His Alpha Her Omega over, and we are almost ready to start sending it out to some professional editors so that we can get His Alpha Her Omega on the long road to publication. Until the editing is done I will not be able to focus on writing very much, because I will be working hard.

Now this does not mean I'm stopping for good, I won't be gone for long, I'm just taking a little bit of a break from updating. Besides this will give some of my past readers that haven't read Love Bite yet to come on over and check it out. Once again guys, I'm sorry for having to do this, I felt like I had no other choice. I will be updating you guys often, and I send some hugs for you all. Wish me luck guys :-)