Chapter 31

Hey guys, if your reading this, it means I've survived writing chapter 30 through 40. I wrote  this chapter after getting over a three month battle with writer's block, in which I was the victor, hopefully. I couldn't have done this without my friend and fellow writer @FallingMagician. We've been throwing ideas around, and I ended up using hers as a blueprint.  

===

Previously, on Love bite. 

We're ready.

In a flash, the Valley comes alive with the sounds of ferocious growls and blood thirsty snapping jaws, as Ace and his pack come rushing towards us, their paws rapidly thudding against the ground.

Within a second of Ace making his first move, we make our advance, running flat out to meet in the middle of the Valley in a bloodbath just as the rain starts coming down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie's P.O.V

The sound that follows is deafening, the sound of jaws clashing and snapping all at once at such a volume, about the only sound the others and I can hear is the quickly melting snow as it makes one more crunch under our feet. Wolves are fighting all around me, trying to get the upper hand. and not just werewolves, but the Human's and Hybrid's too. It might seem a bit overwhelming to some, but too us it sends Ace a powerful message, we came to fight.

As I come into the thick of it I try to keep an eye on Ace and for a moment, I have him in my sights, but then a force blindside me and I lose my target amongst the other wolves. I look up to see what struck me, turns out it wasn't a what, it was a who. A Ruby Stone wolf, a female. She's pure gray, and her eyes are rich blue.

When I hit the ground, the other wolf on top of me, but I knock her off, before she can make her next move.

"Sophie, like it or not, you're coming home with, Alpha Ace," the she wolf says, baring her teeth and snarling at me.

She only gets a threatening glare in response.

"No, I'm not," I retort, baring my own teeth and attacking her.

I end up getting a mouth full of the wolf's fur and skin on her neck. She lets out a sharp yawl but shakes loose of my grip. The wolf then tries to do the same and go in for my neck, but I stop her, clashing my teeth with hers. The wolf then backs up and then has a go for my face. I move, but not before one of her mini dagger-like teeth finds a bit of skin on my head.

Ouch.

I let out a tiny whimper.

"Sophie, are you alright?" ask a few worried voices over the pack, mind link.

Dread and worry then flood over the connection.

I knock the she-wolf off me, our jaws clashing again.

"Yes everybody, I'm alright."

"Do you need help, Alpha?" a few of the voices ask in sync.

"No guys, I've got this," I say, the sound of our snapping jaws growing louder and louder by the second.

We snap jaws, once, twice more.

Suddenly, I stumble back. The she-wolf ceases her chance and goes in for the tackle. I must move quickly, I think back to our training.

"Think about it this way, Sophie," the she-wolf slightly growls at me, going in for the tackle. "If you come with us now, you won't have to watch the rest of your little pack get ripped apart."