Chapter 15

Previously, on Love bite   

"You're welcome Karl, I hope you feel better soon. Hey, maybe when you do get better, you, me, my brother Elliot, and your brothers could go hangout at some place" Luka tells him.

"Yes, that would be great, Alpha Luka" Karl says with a smile on his face.

"Okay guys I'm going to have to leave the duffel bag and the soup container here, but I'll come back and get them. Goodbye for now everybody" I tell them as we then open the door, and step out.

"Shall we?" I say, Luka nods, before we both shift and take off towards the pack hospital.      

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie

When we walk into the hospital I find my aunt and Shelby waiting for us with concerned looks on their faces. "Hi you guys, how is she?" I ask the both of them.

"She's holding out for now at least but she's still bleeding badly. If we're going to do this, we need to move quickly. Luka, it's souly up to you, what do you want to do?" My aunt asks, turning towards him.

Luka then closes his eyes, and starts to think this over. "Luka, don't be taking all day, Misty doesn't have that long" Shelby says causing Luka to open his eyes and look towards her, he then looks towards my aunt.

"It's your choice Luka, it is your blood we're talking about after all" She tells him, he then looks towards me.

"I'm with my Aunt and Shelby on this one. It's your blood their going to be needing, so there for Luka, it's your choice, but whatever you decide to do, my Aunt Sherry, Shelby, the entire pack, and myself will be behind whatever you choose to do" I tell him.

Luka lets out a slight sigh. "I know you are Sophie, I just... I've never had the life of another person in my hands before, it's scary" He tells us, Luka then closes his eyes for another moment before he lets out a sigh and speaks again. "I want to go through with it, I want to give her my blood He says. "If Sophie was in her shoes and I couldn't give her blood, I would hope that someone would step in to help her. At this point it doesn't matter that she and her mate chased us all the way here. All I know is, she's been hurt, and it's the right thing to do."

"Very well then. Shelby, take him up to the lab, and draw the blood up ASAP" She tells Shelby, turning towards her. Shelby then nods her head. "Come on Luka" She says as she then turns around, motioning for Luka to follow her down the hallway.

"I'm right behind you" Luka tells her. Then he looks towards me. "I'll be back soon my love, take care" Luka says, as he then wraps his arms around my neck in a gentle hug.

"I will, be brave my Alpha" I say calmly.

"I will. I've been through worse Sophie, you know I have" He says, as we then break apart.

I then watch as Luka follows Shelby down the hallway, waving to me as he then turns a corner and heads towards the elevator. Those last words that Luka said jog something in my memory, and I see a vision of Luka back when I first saw him in the torture house after he spent three days at the hands of Ace Summers. I know that memory alone will give me nightmares, so I shake it out of my head causing it to vanish.

"What is it Sophie?" My aunt asks, looking slightly over towards me.

"Oh nothing, just lost in thought I guess. Anyways Aunt Sherry, can I see Misty? I mean you did say she is stable for now" I tell her.