Chapter 22

Previously, on Love bite

She turns her head towards me and then gives me a smile, "Pretty good, my morning sickness is not as bad, but I still throw up half the craving food I eat, and I feel tired most days no matter how much sleep I get" she tells me.

I smile at her, "Don't sweat it, that's all normal around this stage of pregnancy," I zone out to think about something for a moment, as I do, I see Elliot come out of the first aid station, and head back over towards the punching bags. Keith and Cody must still be in there consoling Alex for a bit longer, I think to myself. "You know, you could try some raw, red meat the next time you get morning sickness, that's what my mom did and it helped, big time."

"Thanks for the tip, Sophie, I'll try it" she tells me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie's P.O.V

Suddenly, we hear the door open, Heather and I both turn our head in surprise to see my uncle and Beta Chris walking in along with the rest of the pack. Once everyone is in, my uncle looks out in front of him, and then shakes his head.

"Luka, Elliot, come on, how old are you two?" he asks jokingly, "Seriously, I can't turn my back on you two without you guys acting like little kids."

Elliot and Luka stop what they're doing and rush over, "Sorry about that sir, Elliot and I wanted to burn off some steam before training started" Luka explains.

"Well, at least you two got a head start without me having to tell you."

Right then, I smell a pure human, I turn a bit and see Angie, Dylan then spots her in the crowd and runs over, scooping her up in a hug.

"Hey," putting her down gently, she fixes her hair. I had forgotten that Dylan, Art, Mia, and Jayson were behind me, they must've walked away when I went to go get the water bottles. "How did you get off work and away from your parents?" Dylan then asks.

"I told my boss that I caught a bug," replying, she then looks back at Art, "How's your brother doing, any better?" she asks him.

"Oh yeah, he's pretty much back to normal" Dylan replies, then he cracks a smile, "Back to the same Art we all know and love."

From across the center, I hear Art groan in annoyance. I chuckle, looks like Art heard his brother.

"Will I have to get up and move my chair, sir?" Heather asks my uncle, looking up at him while still sitting down.

My Uncle shakes his head, "No, my dear, we're just going over there" he says, pointing to the opposite side of the room.

The group starts to walk towards the meeting area, Elliot, Luka, and I follow. As we stop walking Aunt Sherry and Shelby come speed walking up to join us.

"Sorry Honey, I was busy talking to Shelby when I heard you and the rest of the pack come in" my aunt tells her mate.

"That's okay, Sherry Darling, we've got to wait for Keith and Cody anyway, so there's no rush."

Just then, something appears out from the corner of my eye, I turn, and so does everyone else. We then see Keith and Cody coming out of the first aid station less than a second later, they book it towards us and stand in the group.

"Sorry we weren't out sooner, Liam sir, we were putting Alex in the first aid station and we had a hard time getting her away from him" Cody in forms.

My uncle nods his head, "I understand that son, it's okay," he then takes in the group as Beta Chris comes to stand alongside him. "Alright, now, Like I told everyone last night, today we're going to work on multiple opponent combat training, as well as working with the knives we showed you last evening with the humans and hybrids, along with most of the pack."