Chapter 14 House Call

I would like to give a shout out to @cold_lady19 a fellow writer on wattpad. She is the author of the my wattpad love series (including 'My Wattpad Love' and it's sequel 'Growing Up') If you havn't read these books yet, I only have one thing to ask you. What have you been doing all this  time, and what are you still doing here. After you're done reading this please go and checkout these amazing books, you won't go wrong :-)       

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Previously, on Love bite 

"Great, then let's go" Elliot says as he and I walk out of the hospital.

When we make it home Elliot wastes no time all but crashing on the couch, once I make sure he's settled in, I start to make my way up the stairs. When I get to our room I find it almost in the same way it was when I left, the only visual difference that I can see, is now when I look out the window I see that there's now a slight shade of blue mixed in with the darkness.

I walk over and softly lay back down on the same spot on the bed, In Luka's arms. Then out of the blue, Luka's free arm wraps around my body once again, and then pulls me in closer. He did that so flawlessly, as if he were still asleep. Did he stay awake all this time, and just wait for me to come back? Are the last questions to inter my mind before tiredness kicks in, and darkness takes its hold of me once again.

------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie

 This time when I wake up and stretch out my arms, I find that I'm the one who's alone, I open my eyes and look around. Luka's nowhere to be found, but his side of the bed is still warm which means he must've just got up. As my brain starts to wake up a bit more, I then become aware of a light buzzing sound coming from somewhere in the room, but from where?

I then lift my head up and follow the sound to find out it's coming from right behind the bathroom door, which has been left slightly ajar. The light's turned on, so I know he's in there. Now I remember. I think to myself. .A few minutes before I woke up I felt like I was being moved around slightly, but I was sure it was part of the dream I was having. I turn my attention back towards the vibrating noise coming from the bathroom. What is that boy doing in there? I ask myself.

He must've been reading my mind because only a second later Luka emerges from the bath room, turning off the light and putting something on his side of the bathroom counter as he does so. Luka's face looks clean, and his chin and the underside looks cleaned shaved.

"Good morning beautiful" Luka says sweetly, smiling warmly as his eyes first land on me.

"Good morning handsome." "I've see you've been busy" I say grinning and running my finger lightly across my chin.

"Yea, I thought that since I woke up first, I would shave the stubble off my face while you finished sleeping. Why are you pointing this out Sophie, do you like what you see?" He asks walking over, and bending down towards me.

I gently take his now smooth shaven face into my hands. "I always love what I see when I'm with you" I say, pulling his face forward and giving him a soft good morning kiss on the lips.

"Did I scare you when you woke up alone? If I did I am so sorry Sophie, I tried to be as quiet as possible, since you had such a late night" Luka then tells me as we break apart.

"No, I'm fine, it only took me a second to figure out where you were" I tell him.

"Oh good. Hey, where did you have to go last night anyways?" He then asks.