Chapter 12 Pure Bliss

Previously, on Love bite   

"Luka do you want to start heading home, so I can starts taking care of that bad shoulder of yours" I say as I slightly walk by him.

"Yes Sophie, I'm coming" Luka says as he slowly starts to follow.

"Elliot you coming? Still got a long while before dusk" I say, looking over my shoulder towards him.

"Oh yea, I'm right behind you guys" Says Elliot.

"So am I" I hear Debby say as we start walking towards home.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie

When we got home, Luka got to spend a whole three hours in the bathtub just soaking his shoulder. The water that was in the tub already was too cold, so that meant I had to draw up some new warm water before he got in, which I was only happy to do. After he got out we hung out with Elliot, Cody, Heather, and Debby, then when dusk came around Elliot had to leave to help Faya and Quinn try and sneak Alex over to this pack.

Pretty soon after that Debby had to leave as well, she had to go back to Den House, I've got to tell you, leaving a house full of kids unattended is not a good idea, they'd probably burn down the house as soon as she walked out the door. She said goodbye to Heather and her and Cody's unborn child, and of course Debby said goodbye to Luka as well. To say that women was thrilled by the look of Luka's human form, that would've been an understatement, overjoyed is the term I would've used, Debby was just a beaming when she saw Luka coming down the stairs.

Now its night time Cody's upstairs with Heather and Luka and I are sitting on the couch eating dinner, we're having my mamma's homemade spaghetti and meatballs, and so far he has very much enjoyed it. The little piglet has already eaten two bowls and is now working on a third, while I otherwise have just finished my first. I'm trying to stay calm but inside I'm on edge, the patrols have gone on now since late this morning but still no sign of Ace anywhere, but they'll still keep looking all throughout the night, the clock on the wall then strikes ten. Time for the ten o'clock check in, I think to myself and turn on the pack mind link.

"Alright guys it's time for the ten o'clock check in. Uncle, Keith, I'm going to start with you two, anything?" I ask them both.

"Still nothing yet Sophie, but we'll keep looking" My uncle replies.

"Okay, well that's good, keep up the good work" I say.

"Sophie wait" I hear Keith say.

"What Keith?" I ask him.

"Have you heard anything back from...?" I cut him off.

"No Keith, I haven't" I reply.

I then check around with the others and everything's clear, well, for now at least. I'm then snapped out of my thoughts by an empty bowl coming into my field of vision, the bowl is in a hand that is then connected to an arm, and I then follow the arm up to a face. I see him smile followed by the most dreamy voice I have ever heard.

"Here" Luka says, handing the bowl over to me.

"Oh, okay" I say taking it from him gently, and then setting it on the end table along with my bowl. "So, you little piglet, do you think your full for good this time or do you want to try to go for round four?" I then ask.

"No thanks I'm stuffed" He replies.

"You should be, you did eat three full bowls of spaghetti and meatballs, I would be to if I were in your shoes" I tell him with a smile.