Chapter 20

Previously, on Love bite 

"Hi" I whimper, turning to look at him.

"Hey" he whimpers back nuzzling my nose gently with his own, he then turns towards the spot where Shelby was last standing. "Did you know she was that strong, Sophie?" he grumbles slightly, turning back to face me.

"No" I reply in a low whimper.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie

As we come up to the white building of the training center, its black doors and roof ahead of us, all the wolves shift back into their human forms. I start to make my way to the head of the group, as I do I look behind me and see Art lifting Angie off Dylan's back and putting her gently back on the ground, Dylan shifting back himself only a moment later.

I grab a hold of the door closest to me, the one to my right. Once I've taken a hold of it, I motion for Chris to come over and grab the right one, and like the good head Beta he is, he does so and we slowly open the doors. When the doors are open, Chris and I turn back to face everyone.

"Come on everyone, let's go inside" I say, motioning them to follow Chris and I inside the dark building. As everyone starts to trickle in behind me, I reach over and turn the switch on the wall, instantly the lights come to life. As the last member of the large group behind me walks in, Chris closes the door, so that we won't let any of the cold air in. After I let everyone take it in for another moment, I speak up. "Alright everyone, since for some of you this is your first time here, I'm going to take y'all on a grand tour" I say as I start to follow the wall to my right, everyone follows behind.

As we come around the first corner of the wall I hear everyone's mouths drop at the sight of the scene in front of us, I let them take it in for a moment. The scene before us is a whole gymnasium of equipment we all have to use and share as a pack. Up in the upper right hand side of the room is the workout area, complete with treadmills, ellipticals, weights, and an assortment of other objects.

In the upper left hand side of the room is a sea of red, white, and black punching bags hanging from the ceiling, just waiting to be used. Then in the middle left side of the room is the meeting area, this is where we all can get together and talk about what training needs to be done, and what still needs to improve at the end of the day. There are also two shower rooms, one for the girl's and one for the boy's to clean up after training.

After a moment I speak up. "As you guys can probably tell, this is the gymnasium part of the training center. This is where you're going to be doing your workouts, and any physical training we ask of you." I then look towards the little doorway to my right. "This is the kitchen area" I state. "Now you guys won't be eating all the time in here, but if you just so happen to leave your water bottle at home or want a quick snack, it'll have you covered" I pause for a moment before continuing. "Alongside that, we also have a first aid station. Just for when one of you needs minor medical attention, but if any of you should ever need major medical attention at any time the pack hospital will be on standby" I then turn back and face the group. "Any questions before we move on to the other side?" I simply ask, my uncle's hand raises up instantly.

"Uncle" I say, acknowledging him.

"Yes Sophie. This is amazing, but how and where did you get all of this equipment for us to use?" he asks.

"Don't thank me, thank Dylan and Art both" I reply, looking towards the both of them. "Since Dylan's the more competitive of the two boys and knows the equipment best, when it was time to get the gear. I just sent him to the store with some money, and told him to get whatever he thought we needed. Art helped hook everything up, and put everything in its place" I state.