Chapter 10 The Interrogation, and the Unthinkable

Before you guys begin reading, I want to give a quick shout. As you all know I've recently came out of the closet, and confirmed to you guys that I support the LGBT  community. So on that note I would like to dedicate this to all the lovely people of the LGBT community here on wattpad, because you people are amazing. Remember, gender doesn't matter. If you want to love someone, just love them right. Happy reading :-)  @lgbtq

Previously, on Love bite  

"Sure thing Alpha, of course I will" Grumbles Elliot, he then looks down towards Chloe. "Well you heard the lady, let's go, go, go, go," He playfully hustles her, as she shifts back into her wolf and then they both walk off.

I then look towards my uncle. "Hey Uncle, if you would go get Colt please, I'm ready to question him now" I slightly snarl.

"Say no more, I'll grab Cody and we'll meet you in there Little Sophie" He Grumbles as he then makes his way back behind the trees.

I give him a nod, before I turn around myself and take off towards my office.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie

I sit at my desk inside my office, as my uncle opens the door and gently ushers a young man inside. He has short, shaggy dirty blond hair, that is a total wreck right now, I wonder why? Dark honey colored eyes that are similar to Luka's in a way. His face has a few little dimples, that make his face look even friendlier then it already is as he smiles. He's tall for his age, and he has muscles everywhere, what would I expect from a Head Beta? The boy looks at me and smiles, I then stand up from my chair.

"Alpha Sophie" He greets me, with his head slightly lowered,

"Colt?" I ask, as I then hold out my hand for him to shake. He nods a yes, then shakes my hand. When our hands touch I get that ping in my stomach again, like I know him from somewhere. "Thanks for coming in this late morning, please sit" I say, sitting back down into the chair.

"Well I didn't have any other choice on the matter here, did I?" He playfully asks, as he sits down. As he does my office door opens again, and Cody walks in looking frantic.

"Oh my gosh, I'm sorry I'm late Sophie, Heather had a round of morning sickness, so I had to help her" He says, almost out of breath, at the mention of morning sickness, Colt turns his head towards Cody.

"Your mate's having morning sickness?" He asks him, cocking one of his eyebrows.

"Yes she is, what's it to you?" Cody asks looking over towards Colt.

"Chill Man, I meant nothing by it, congratulations on the new bun in the oven" Colt says with a smile.

"Thanks" Cody says.

"It's okay Cody, I understand, no need to rush" I tell him as He sits down at the desk alongside me.

My Uncle then starts to walk towards the door. "Sophie, if you and Cody have things handled in here, I think I'm going to go on a walk" He then tells me, opening the door back up.

"Okay, that's fine with me, have a good walk Uncle and mind link me if anything arises" I tell him.

"Okay I will, goodbye for now, Sophie" My uncle says walking through the doorway, as the door itself closes behind him.

"So Colt, why were you and Misty chasing after my Luka, and my Uncle?" I ask him firmly.

"It was a command from Alpha Ace, and as you know Alpha Sophie, any Alpha's commend has to be obeyed no matter what it is, my mate and I were just following orders" He tells me.