Chapter 38

Previously, on Love bite.

Knowing Elliot, it will only take a second to get his reply.

"The pack hospital? Sweet, I'm in."

See. Elliot loves going to the pack hospital. as long as he's not the one being treated that is.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Now Sophie's P.O.V

Walking into the pack hospital, Elliot and I walk back, and I start scanning around for my aunt.

On the way here, Elliot asked me what was wrong with Luka, feeling the restlessness on the end of his connection. I told him, I didn't know, and the only thing I did know was it is something really bad or it's something he doesn't want us to find out about.

Spotting my aunt at the nurse's station finishing up some paperwork, we start to walk over towards her.

My aunt looks up towards us and smiles.

"Good morning Little Sophie, Elliot," she says happily in greeting.

I return her greeting with a smile of my own.

"Good morning Aunt Sherry, how are you doing?"

"I'm a little tired from working all night, but other than that, I'm doing okay." "What about Shelby, how's Ace doing this morning?"

"Doing good, he's doing better than he was yesterday, and he even ate his breakfast this morning."

Aunt Sherry's face lights up a bit.

"That's wonderful news."

I look towards Elliot for a moment before looking back towards her.

"Elliot and I were hoping to check up on the wounded today, is that doable?"

My aunt nods to the both of us.

"Yes, you may, none of them are too injured," she informs.

"And Asher, which room is he in?"

"He's up in the pediatric ward. Just ask the nurse at the desk, she'll tell you where to go."

I give her a nod.

"Great, thanks, Aunt Sherry."

"Yes, thank you, Doctor Sherry," Elliot says, kindly shaking my aunt's hand.

Elliot and I start to walk away, but at the last moment I remember Shelby's request and turn back.

"Oh, before I forget Aunt Sherry, Shelby wants you. She wants to try and get Ace in the tub this evening, and she wants you to be there to help her."

"Okay Sophie, I will when I'm on break this evening.

"Well alright, thanks again, Aunt Sherry.

She flashes me a motherly smile.

"Anytime Little Sophie, anytime."

Elliot and I turn on our heels and head towards the hospital elevators. After I select a floor and the doors close, Elliot turns towards me and asks.

"So how old was Asher when he shifted?"

"Nine," I reply.

"Nine?" Elliot repeats, sounding stunned.

I give him a nod.

"We're sure are getting a lot of early shifters."

"Uh-huh," is my only reply.