9• Trapped In My Mind

Indigo and I are getting along well but she seems a little sketchy. I don't know what it is about her but she seems like the type to act all sweet and shit then hit you with the heat.

Paranoia. I hate it but I can't help it and I know what you're thinking

Then why did you go with Joey?

I didn't have a choice, Joey wasn't letting me out of his sight and dragged me to his apartment. He wasn't a threat or anything, he just wants to take care of me. He thinks I'm too beautiful to be out in New York streets .
Wish I could agree but my self esteem is complete shit right now. I can't go anywhere without feeling some type of anxiety.
Indigo has been looking at me in the corner of her eye for the past fifteen minutes and I'm a sweaty mess. God I hate myself.

Stop. Sweating. So. Fucking. Much Nevaeh! If you show your nervousness she's bound to ruin you if she isn't already planning, but other than that, it's over! She has full control.

My mind is killing me.

"Are you ok?" Indigo asked.

"Me? Yeah!" I was panting a little.

"You seem tense and nervous. Let me guess, it's the modeling thing isn't it?"

"Yes!" I lied. "All the Pro's kinda make me nervous."

"It's all good. Everyone sees them like that but you'll get used to it and it won't bother you anymore."

"Yeah, I guess you're right."

"Ugh! You're so weird!" She rolled her eyes.

I frowned. "How?"

"I don't know! You have this confusing ass vibe. Whatever, hopefully Joey will bring you out."

I shrugged. "I think I'm fine. Actually, I know I'm fine so keep your thoughts in your pretty little head princess."

"Woah! Aren't you a firecracker?" She said.