16• I Can't Remember Last Night

• June 16, Monday •
• 10:47 a.m •

   I awoke in my bed with a headache. Fuck I feel disgusting! I rushed to the bathroom and threw up. Tastes like junk food and alcohol.

"Joeyyy." I groaned from the bathroom.

"Joeyyyyyyyy!!!" I groaned louder.

His feet made sticky sounds on the wooden floor as he walked to the bathroom.

"Good morning beautiful!" He smiled while leaning on the doorway.

I replied with a groan. "Hnnnnngggg!"

"Imma give you a glass of orange juice and medicine." He disappeared to the kitchen.

I rinsed my mouth, flushed the toilet and sat on the bed clutching one of my pillows. Joey came back.

"Here." He handed me the pills and orange juice.

I took the pill and drank the juice.

"Thanks."

"No problem. How does it feel getting hungover?"

"Like shit. I don't remember what happened last night. I'm trying to but I can't!"

"All I'm going to say is that you're a party animal! You can reallllllly get down!" He chuckled and held the empty glass for me.

"Can you tell me what happened?"

"Nah. It's fine. Today's a chill day! No work! Shit is fuckin' awesome."

"Mm."

"Come on." He pat his lap and I laid my head down on it.

"Never again. Never again Joey! Ok?"

He laughed. "Aite!"

"I'm serioussss!" I touched my head. "My head is pounding!"

"I bet. I had a couple things to do but Imma just stay here wit chu."

I got up. "What? No go ahead! Don't let me stop you."

"Nah it's all good. Kwon got it. How did you like the party?"

"I can't remember anything so I guess it was lit." I shrugged and put my head on his shoulder.

Joey's Point Of View

I chuckled and rubbed her shoulders. "I guess so babygirl."

   Thank god I didn't do anything extreme with Nevaeh. If I did decide to have sex with her I wouldn't regret it but I'm not gonna lie, I would have a bit of remorse because one, she was high and drunk, two she isn't aware of anything and three, I don't want to take advantage of her.

"You just drank a lot and smoked a little." I said.

"Well no shit, I threw up and there's hella empty bags of chips in the kitchen."

"I cleaned it up."

"Thanks for taking care of me." She dug her face into my neck and kissed my cheek.

"No problem. Oh and Jenna brought your stuff from yesterday's shopping over."

"Oh shit. I need to call her."

End of Joey's POV