33• FromdaTomb$

• 12:24 a.m •

"So y'all niggas dating or not?" CJ asked. Some of us were sitting on the couch and some of us were sitting on the floor. I was on the floor with Joey.

I looked at Joey.

"Yeah." He said. "Hell yeah, this my babygirl."

"Is it true Nevaeh?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah, this my man. Let a bitch look him and it's over."

Kirk gave me dap. "Loyal ass."

"Y'all gonna be a badass couple for real though." AK said.

Kwon snickered and AK hit him again.

"Really AK?" Jenna raised a brow at him.

"Yeah! Joey finally moved from that Indigo hoe."

Kwon threw a Lego at my head.

"What the hell?" I looked around. "I would get mad and hit you but I wanna know where you got that Lego piece from."

"From under the couch. Last time we were here we had Legos and I guess some of them got around. Kinda like Indigo."

Kirk laughed. "Nigga chill!"

"She's supposed to be here but I don't know what's going on." Jenna said.

"Jenna you like the only one that's cool with her ass." Joey said.

She sucked her teeth. "I'm her only real friend according to her."

"Drop that bitch! You the only one fucking wit her hoe ass." Dessy rolled his eyes.

"I'm not gonna do her like that. She's been through a lot."

"Through a lot of what? Niggas houses? Yeah. She probably getting dicked down right now." Kwon was sending shots again. "Can't believe I almost fucked her."

"You did?!" Dessy asked.

"Hell yeah! You seen her wagon though?!"

"Barley."

"Damn Kwon. Hold this L though." Powers said out of no where.

"Fuck yo L. I still got my nut from that Nigerian honey down in Bed-Stuy." Kwon sassed.

"The one with the big forehead?!" CJ questioned.

"Hell ye."

"Dayum!" Powers said. "I ain't worried about girls right now but shorty can def get it from me!"

"I think all of us except for Joey would smash." Kirk said.

"I'd wife her up to be honest." AK said. "But y'all remember that blasian hoe in Harlem?!"

"Yeah!" Dessy answered.

AK smirked.

"You hit?!" Joey asked.

"Did I?!" Ak said loudly. "I turned her into a freak! She got a little too freaky though. She was talking about tying her and shit like naw hoe. I'll pull yo weave or whatever but I ain't got time to get rope and make knots or whatever."

We all laughed.

"Y'all too much. I'm going to bed." I got up.

Joey grabbed my hand. "Already?!"

"Yeah! I'm schleeep!"