31• Anxiety

Kwon ^^^

"Just look him though." Jenna pleaded.

"Jenna no. I don't even know AK and I don't really want him." I crossed my arms.

"NEVAEH!!!!" Kwon yelled as he made his way over. "Whatchu doin' girl?"

I chuckled. "Just chillin'. You?"

"Came back from talking to a couple of Honey's over there." He pointed to three girls. They chuckled, waved and blew kisses and Kwon waved back at them.

"Ooo Kwon. We see you getting some juice!" Jenna winked at him.

"Hell yeah. Kwon on the come up." He said. "Veah have you spoke to AK?"

"No why?"

Jenna smirked.

"Just askin' cuz...Kwon can hook you up." He raised an eyebrow at me.

"No! Why are you guys always trying to hook me up?! I don't wanna be in a relationship right now and that's it!"

Jenna and Kwon laughed.

"Byeeeee. Bout to find a nigga that wants youuuu!" Kwon walked away.

I rolled my eyes and groaned. "Jenna please stop himmm!"

"Nope! Watchu wanna drink girly? Want some wine?"

"No thanks. I'm underage anyway."

"Yeah by a year!" She rolled her eyes. "You're such a goody goody! Stop being a square and...be a...a circle or something, at least an oval!"

"Noooo...where are the caprisuns?!" I opened the fridge.

"You drank and got drunk at that club back home. What's wrong now?"

"Jen I was in the moment and plus I feel like I was acting a fucking fool when I was drunk."

"Hell yeah you were! It's whatever, I'm not gonna force you to do anything you don't want to do. I refuse to be that friend."

I hugged her. "Thank you."

"I heard your best friend was supposed to be here." She smirked.

"I heard!" I cringed. "Don't remind me. Why? Why is she coming here!? She better not be staying here with us cuz I swear to fucking God-!!!"

"Woah! Chill and no she'll be in a hotel with me." She poured me a cup of juice.

"Whyyyyyyyyy!? I want you to stay here, she can go to the hotel but can't you stay here?"

"I could but your future Bae is gonna be taking my room."

"Who?!"

"AK!" She smiled.

"No! Tell him to get the fuck out!"

Jenna chuckled. "No, I told him it was ok. I let him take the room. He wasn't sure and was gonna stay at a hotel but I convinced him to-"

I sighed. "Jen noooooo. Why would you do this to me?! You know how uncomfortable I get when you're not around and plus, with all these niggas up in here Imma be sweating bullets being nervous as hell and shit!"

"Awww, you need me?" :3

"Yes!!!"

"Too bad bitch. You're gonna have a lotttttt of fun with the Pro's and them. Unless you want to go to the hotel with me and see ya girl."

"Ew. Never mind." I put my head in my hands. "Fuck my lifeeeee!"

"Hey, cheer up girly! Everyone is nice. Just be original and you're good. Don't sweat it! KWONNNN!!"

Kwon rushed over with a drink in hand. "Sup?"

"Nevaeh's nervous because I won't be with her and she's gonna be here with all the Pro's and all these dudes."

"Awww!"

"I know right?! That's what I said!"

"Veah don't worry babygirl! I got chu. I hope I don't make you nervous." He frowned.

"No, no. You're cool with me." I drank my juice.

"Tell ya what, Kwon will be right by your side! Whenever you need something Kwon will be on it." Jenna said cheerfully.

"I will?"

"Yes." Jenna clenched her teeth and step on his foot.

"Right! Don't worry about it Nevaeh!" He mouthed the words ouch and waddled away.

I grabbed Kwon and hugged him. "Thank you!!!!"

"Ok, ok. You're gonna kill me. I'm too skinny for these tight ass hugs."

I let go and elbowed him playfully.