62• Ain't It Funny?

"See you later!" Joey hugged and kissed me then left.

What to do? Maybe I can cook something. Nah, I'm lazy right now and I need to go out and get some pasta. Nope, that's dead. Maybe I'll go to Prospect park and just hang out. Yeah, good thinking Nevaeh.

I went to my room and put something on

After I got dressed I thought about bringing my phone or not

After I got dressed I thought about bringing my phone or not. Something tells me I should leave it at home just to get away from social media but another part of me tells me to bring it just in case something happens. What if Joey calls me? I'm just gonna bring it. You'll never know.

I made it to the park and sat in the grass field, the train ride wasn't too bad, just made me a little sleepy. About 40 minutes from Williamsburg. A couple of people were running around, playing with their dogs and grabbing something to eat and some-sitting on a bench.

¨Hey stranger!¨ I heard someone say behind me while they covered my eyes.

I swatted their hands and saw who it was.

¨Demetrius?!¨ I whisper shouted. ¨What?-How the-what do you want??¨

He sat in front of me and caressed my cheek then behind my ear. It felt comforting but brought back flashbacks.

¨Shhh, Act natural. Don't talk too loud or make a scene. I'll make you regret it if you do.¨ He ordered. ¨You understand?"

I nodded my head and he continued caressing my cheek then kissed it. I winced and scooted away from him.

¨You know I still own you, right?¨ He asked.

¨You don't own shit but them Manhattan hoes. Fuck out my face nigga.¨ I rolled my eyes.

¨I don't!?¨

¨No." I said

¨Reallyyyyyyyyyy? Wowwwwwww! So you can pay your own bills, buy your own clothes, or is it your talented boyfriend Joey Badass paying for everything?¨

¨Shut up.¨

¨He's at an interview right?"He asked.

¨Yeah.¨ I answered.

¨What if he's not at an interview you know Indigo 's making moves right in front of you right? Neveah you're smarter than that.¨ He chuckled.

¨He'll never-¨

¨Never cheat? Veah he's a rapper. You're not the only one that knows how his kids taste. I'm sorry but aye, it is what it is.¨

I stopped listening to him. ¨Shut the fuck up. Why are you even here? What do you want? You're supposed to be dead.¨

¨Buttttttttt unfortunately for you, I'm not. Still out here tryna get whats mine.¨ He looked up at the clouds and smiled. ¨She's almost mine though. Don't worry.¨

"Go. Just get out my face please. Stop talking." I sighed.

"Alrighttttt. Suit yourselffffffff. I'll see you around." He got up and left.

I pulled grass out of the ground and tried to forget about what just happened. I texted Joey.

Me: How's the interview? Everything ok?

I gave it five minutes but no text back. No biggie. I'm not gonna freak out. Imma give him space. No need for me to be all up on his neck tryna find out everything.

A/n: Guyyyyysss :( this story is almost overrrrr. I don't wanna end it but at the same time I don't want to drag it out so imma throw in a couple of chapters and leave it at that. Plus I'm working on 135 while typing this story which is kinda hard bc of school and everything in between but aye, it was my choice. A NEW STORY "SAPPHIRE SILK" SHOULD BE OUT AFTER THIS STORY THO! IVE MADE ABOUT FIVE CHAPTERS ALREADY  AND GURLLLLLLL LEMME TELL YOU!!!!! IT IS FIYAH!!!!