11• My Plans

After singing for a good hour Joey and I were talking like we been friends for years.

"Being in the limelight ain't all that though to be honest." He said.

"Explain?" I took a sip of water.

"I mean, don't get me wrong, I love my fans but sometimes I want to be lowkey you know?"

"Of course. Everyone needs space."

"I feel like I can really talk to you." He said. "You're the only one that hasn't judged me."

"Word? What about your group or whatever."

"Nah, they don't understand like you do." He looked down while moving around in a rolling chair. "I have a show coming up. Do you want to go?"

"Will they let me?"

"Yeah! I make the rules anyway so yeah."

"Cool! I can't wait!"

Indigo's POV

"I swear Kirk!!" I said as I paced around the living room. "She's just a groupie!!"

"No she's not! She's new and trying to fit it! Leave her alone!" Kirk said clearly aggravated. "Just give her a month."

"Watch when she does something. Imma be here like I told you so!"

"Stop being so fucking negative damn! When Jenna first came here you treated her the same way now y'all the best of friends! What's that shit?!"

"Kirk, I understand where you're coming from but I just don't like her."

"Man whatever!! Get that bullshit out of my ear!" He said. "Everyone likes her but you!"

"Who is everyone?!"

"Nyck, me, Kwon and Joey. Dessy barley knows her but they're doing well. Joey and Nevaeh might have something going on too. Joey told me that he thinks she cute." He smirked.

"Stop lying!" I said angrily.

"What do I need to lie for Indi?! Just face it, Nevaeh is going to be the word within Pro Era. You can't have the spotlight anymore."

"Mhm. I understand." I said.

"No you do-"

"Nah, I do. It's all good and you're right."

"I don't like how you're saying it." Kirk looked nervous.

"Look Kirk, you proved a point and you're right."

"Thanks for stepping back. Imma see you later." He hugged me and left.

This nigga thought. Imma find a way to take that bitch out. All of the Pro's will be angry with her and come running to me.

End of Indigo's Point Of View.