28• Underachiever

A/n: Issa on the left and AK on the right :)

• 5:16 p.m •

   A couple more people came and we went to the pool. I was really self conscious about my body so I chilled on one of those chairs by the pool covering my body with the outerwear that came with my bikini.

"You not gonna get in the water?" Joey asked as he sat down next to me.

"Nah." I was too busy reading a wattpad story.

"Why though?"

"I don't do water." I sassed.

"NEVAEH IF YOU DONT GET YO ASS IN THIS WATER!!! I'M DRAGGING YOU ALL THE WAY TO FLATBUSH-" Issa yelled and threw a beach ball at my head.

"NIGGA SHUT UP!" Kwon yelled from  the other side of the pool cutting him off.

"Fight me nigga." Issa swam to his side.

"Issa look like a black ass fish. You ain't fighting no body lookin' the way you lookin'." I said boldly.

Everybody ooo'd.

"Shots fired!" CJ laughed with a beer in hand.

Joey was beside me dying laughing. "Yo chill!"

Issa sucked his teeth. "Sounds like you wanna fight."

"Maybe I do! Squad up."

"Come in the water and week can fight."

"No! Come here, you might try to drown me or something." I stood up.

He got out the water.

"Let's go hoe. Talking all that shit." He put his fist up.

"No you too tall and you lowkey look built." I sat back down.

"What I thought. Get in the water." He ordered.

"No." I flipped him off.

"Ohhhhh nawwwww! We gotta fight now." Issa grabbed my arms and pulled me up.

"Joey get him! He bullying me." I whined.

"Y'all quit playing and come get something to eat." Kirk said. "We got that good good."

We all got up and went to where the food was.

"Issa you just finished eating! Wait ten minutes then you can get back in the water!" I said.

"Why!?"

"Don't ask me why! Don't get in that water." I said.

"This nigga gonna get cramps like a bitch." Joey whispered while chuckling and eating his rice.

Issa jumped in the water. "See! Ain't nothing gonna happen." He poked his lips out and chilled in the water.

We shook it off and continued eating our food.

Five minutes later, Issa let out a high, high pitched scream. "AHHHHHH!"

He jumped out the water and clutched his stomach. Everyone looked at him.

"THATS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU DONT LISTEN!" I was cracking the fuck up.

Joey shook his head and held in his laughter. "What did she tell you nigga?"

Issa rolled away from the water while holding his stomach and groaning. His friend/underachiever AK carried him to a chair and laughed in his face.