51• Hurt Me Like It's What I Want

• June 23, Wednesday •
• 9:36 a.m •

I awoke to yelling from the living room.

"GET DOWN ON THE GROUND!!!"

I ran into the living room and Joey was on the floor with his hands behind his back and an officer had a gun pointing to his head. Another officer pointed a gun at me and I put my hands up.
The other officer tackled me to the ground and I gasped as the wind got knocked out of me. He laid me on my stomach and put both of us in handcuffs.
They picked us up and dragged us to their car. I feared for my life and Joey's. What the fuck is going on.

   They put us in an interrogation room and we're waiting for the FBI. Joey was nervous as hell and my heart was pounding in my ears.

"What is all of this?!" I broke the silence.

"I don't know!" He whisper shouted. "They just busted into our house while I was doing work and here we are."

I sighed and covered my face.

Kwon's POV

   I was hanging out at Jenna's place and she told me Joey and Nevaeh aren't picking up they're phones. She started panicking but I calmed her down, they're probably busy. They can be doing anything while we're over here flippin' for nothing.

"Kwon it went straight to voicemail!" Jenna said from the kitchen.

"Stop! Chill the fuck out! Knowing them, they're probably fucking." I scoffed and ate my waffles.

"You right. Imma chill but I'm going to call back at 12 and they better pick up." She rolled her eyes.

   Jenna lowkey gets on my nerves. She's a cool person and all but she's so aggravating!

"Just chill. They'll come around." I unlocked my phone and Kirk texted me asking about Nevaeh and Joey.

Knight: Yo, you heard from Jay and Veah?
Me: Nah, Jenna and I were just talking about them. Have you or anyone else heard from them?
Knight: Nah, I went to their place and they're not there. I'm getting worried.
Me: Don't even worry about it. You know how Joey falls of the earth sometimes.
Knight: You right b. Imma catch you later.
Me: Aite, one love bro. ✌🏾💙

I put my phone back in my pocket and played connect four with Jen.

End of Kwon's POV

   The door opened and a woman with red hair and a suit walked in and sat down in front of us.

"Do you know why you're here?" She asked. She was calm but she looked intimidating.

"No..." I said lowly.

"No." Joey said sternly.

"Demetrius Moore. Ring a bell?"

"Not at all." Joey said seriously.

"Ex." I said.

"Have you been associated with him lately?" She asked me.

I shook my head. "Mm mm. No ma'am."

"Alright. Well, the other day Mr. Moore was shot and killed halfway down the street from you and your girlfriend's residence, Mr. Jo-Vaughn Scott."

I covered my mouth. "Killed?!"

"That's right. A witness says you were outside at the time, Mr. Scott."

"Yes but I was down the street getting something."

"What is that something."

"Mouthwash." He lied.

She pulled a notebook out. "Alright. Ms. Nevaeh, what was your relationship like with Demetrius?"

"Fine." I lied.

"Be honest." She chewed her tongue.

"Abusive." I gave in. "I don't like talking about it..."

"I understand that but I need information."

"Woman! I told you I don't want to talk about it! Respect that!" I got angry and Joey grabbed my wrist.

She nodded her head and stood up. "A guard will escort you two out."