49• Lighters

• 5:53 p.m •

Joey and I made it to the studio and he went to another room while Dee calmed me down in the photography room.

"Dee it was in broad daylight!" I argued. "It's like...they ain't give a shit."

"Nevaeh just stop thinking about it. It's really getting to you." He frowned and put his camera down.

"You're right. You need me to model for you?"

"No. I already put together a lookbook. We're gonna wait till fall for the new stuff." He opened his laptop. "Wanna see?"

"Yeah. It'll take my mind off of Joey." I sat down next to him.

Joey's in the other room doing God knows what. Probably writing or reading.

"I like this one." Dee pointed.

"That's my first pic." The one in the pro era hoodie. He clicked on it.

"I'm going to put this on the front page. I like it a lot."

I chuckled. "You don't have to do all of that!"

"Don't worry about it. I got you. Go chill out or something."

I sat down on the couch and yawned.

"You wanna take a nap?" He asked.

"Yeah. To be honest."

"Go to the room near the shipping. There's blankets and everything you need in there."

"Thank you." I got up and walked to the room.

• 7:34 p.m •

I don't know what it was? What happened. Was it real or not? I had a weird dream. Not like a nightmare, I don't know what it was. It was scary but it felt real and it's like I knew what was going to happen in the dream.
Was I lucid dreaming? After waking up I do remember everything. I usually have a notebook to write my dreams down before I forget them. I have notepad thing in my phone. I'll just use that for now.

The door opened and I jumped

"Joey is worried about you." Kirk said and sat down on the couch next to me. "Dee told me you were taking a nap. You ok? You was knocked."

"Yeah, I'm fine. Thanks." I sat up. "Any food?"

"Snacks. We got hot fries and stuff like that."

"Alright. That's cool." I scratched my arm and grabbed the blankets.

He got up. "Imma be back."

I'm really trippin'. I don't know if it was a dream or reality. It's like, the "dream" and real life is mixing and I don't know what happened and what didn't happen.

Kirk came back with my snack and I thanked him. "Anything else?"

"Mmm mmm." I shook my head and the door opened. Joey. I felt awkward.

"Hey. You straight?" Kirk moved and let him sit next to me.

I don't want to talk to him. I just nodded my head. He hugged me and I didn't hug back.

"Yo, this hoe buggin'. Imma catch y'all later." Kirk left.

"You not gon hug me back?" He asked.

I shrugged. "Tired."

"You just took a nap."

"Wasn't enough."

"We can go home and take a nap. I know you love taking naps with me." He leaned in to kiss my cheek put I put my hand in his face and he frowned.

"I know you're mad at me. I'm sorry, I should've held Kwon back and thought about-" I cut him off.

"Why were you looking up at the ceiling? What's up there?" I said intimidatingly.

He looked confused and looked up. "What?"

"Joey I called your name and you didn't answer. You just kept staring at the ceiling!!" I dug my fingernails into the palm of my hand, ready to snap.

"When was this?!" He looked hurt.