Horan's Baby ~ Niall Horan Fanfic

How did one night become so heated? How did we go from watching movies in my room, to making out on my bed? And why did I end up pregnant with my Best Friend?

Tori Innes is your average 17 year old girl. Her Best Friend, Niall Horan is 18. On the last week of school, before their graduation, Tori invites Niall over for the night to keep her company while her parents are away celebrating their anniversary. But never did Tori ever expect things to get so intimate between the two. After their graduation, Niall and Tori loose contact with each other. But only a few weeks later, Tori is left with stomach cramps, vomiting at 3 in the morning, and feeling as though she can't eat. She's pregnant. Forced to quit her job, drop her social life and forget the wild life a 17 year old is meant to have just so she can raise this child. Although, she doesn't have trouble finding out the Father of her child is none other than Niall Horan. Two months later, she just so happens to knock her growing baby bump into the exact person she's been looking for.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

FANFICTION #3 WOOOOO *claps*

but like, I hope you guys enjoy this :3 I'm pretty excited for it ! But yes, I hope you really like it, please leave your feedback in the comments ! I'd love to read them ! But this is dedicated to all the Niall girls out there :') ! xoxo