Chapter 37

Niall's POV: 

I can't help but notice a change in Tori. She just doesn't seem herself, like something is bothering her constantly. I want her to tell me what's on her mind, but I know she won't. I've tried once before and that got me nowhere. She's so private about her thoughts, and I don't know if it's a good thing or a bad thing. 

I watched as she peacefully slept across from me. Her arm draped over her body and the other under her cheek. Her chest rose and fell slowly and camly. Her skin had a slight glow to it, like it was blossoming an aurora around her fragile self. I wanted to wrap her in my arms and never put her down, but I didn't want to wake her. She actually looked peaceful, rather than a stressed mess like she's been these last few days.

I had to find out what was wrong. It was obvious there wasn't something right. I sat, just staring over her, it may sound creepy, but I couldn't not admire her while trying to think. I heard a small buzzing noise, then another, then another. I frowned, looking around the room. What in the world? It sounded again. My eyes landed on her phone, vibrating on the table in front of me. I only frowned more as I leaned forward, glancing over the words. 

I felt my anger boil, watching the words pop up every 3 seconds. My breathing was increasing, I went to grab the phone in anger, but a soft voice stopped me. "Niall?" She breathed, making me look up. I felt my face soften, but my chest still rose fast. 

"What's this?" I asked, holding up the phone. I didn't mean to be angry, but I didn't want her hurt. Her face paled slightly, eyes going wide. 

"I-I was going to tell you..." She trailed off, looking at her hands. 

"Look at me!" I snapped, her eyes flickered back up to me, they hid so many emotions. I could tell her scared and uncomfortable this was for her. "What do you mean you were going to tell me?! How long has this been going on for?!" I hissed, frustrated. She avoided eye contact with me and was hesitant to speak.

"A few weeks." She whispered. I breathed in deeply, holding my hands to my mouth and looking out my window. My leg jigged up and down. We sat in silence for a few seconds until I spoke again.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ran my hand through my hair. She sighed. 

"I didn't want to bother you, it's not important or anything. We shouldn't even be having this conversation, it doesn't matter." She sighed again and stood up to walk out of the room, but I quickly followed her. 

"Yes it does matter! Don't you walk away from it Tori, this is important!" I yelled as she dissapeared down the hallway. "Don't you walk away from me!"

"Stop treating me like a child! I'm not someone you can just tell what to do, I'm my own person Niall! It doesn't matter! Go focus on your work or something, you don't need to keep bugging me about something that'll move on!" She screamed. I could hear the hurt in her voice.

"I'm not treating you like a child, I'm trying to look out for you because I care about you! I don't want you hurt!"

"It doesn't matter. I'm fine!" She yelled back, standing at her bedroom door. 

"If you were fine, you wouldn't be so protective of this situation!" I yelled back. She bit her lip. 

"I'm fine." She whispered, her voice cracking before slamming and locking her bedroom door. I ran my hands through my hair again and jogged to the kitchen. I grabbed my car keys and phone and left the house. She needs her space, I'll give her some space. 

I took one last look at the door before starting the engine and driving off down the road. I couldn't focus on anything. Tori would pop into my vision and go again, I would hear car horns as I sped down the street. My eyesight kept going blurry, then back to normal, then blurry again. I could feel my eyes tearing up as my foot leaned on the pedal slightly. I used my sleeve to wipe my eyes and dry my face as I leant down to do so, I heard a loud, screeching noise. 

I sat up straight, looking in the direction the sound came from before it all went dark. 

Tori's POV: 

I could hear sirens and roaring engines speeding past outside. I stood, looking out one of the large windows. Niall's car was gone. I looked out onto the road, 2 ambulances were racing past and another 3 police cars. 

I had a sudden gut feeling. Why? I wasn't sure. But as soon as reality clicked in, I grabbed my coat and ran outside, following the cars as fast as I could.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

uh oh.

DRAMA BOOOOOOMB. 

omfg guys so like, I wrote out this chapter then my cat went and walked across the keyboard and somehow deleted all mah stuff. IT WAS SO FRUSTRATING. but i wrote it again because I love you all :* 

I FEEL BAD IM SORRY DONT KILL ME OKAY BYE BYES ILY ILY ILY XOXOXO

~k e l s e y x