Chapter 33

Niall's POV: 

"Did you get it done?" I asked in a low whisper. 

"Yeah, yeah. It's all set and ready to go." Liam replied in the same tone. I smirked and nodded to myself. Let's hope this works. 

Tori's POV: 

"This one would look cute on you." Chloe suggested, pulling out a black, tight dress. I frowned at it in disgust. It looked slutty, far too short for my liking. Plus the fact that it was tight, and I would only be able to fit my hips in it. I shook my head at her. 

"Are you forgetting something?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. She shrugged her shoulders, staring at me to continue. I rolled my eyes, pointing to my stomach. Her mouth formed an 'O' shape as she slowly slipped the piece of clothing - more like rag - back on the rack. 

"Good point." She sighed, as if scolding herself. "Wait, what about this?" She asked, making me turn my head back to her. She held a gorgeous, sky blue dress that flowed freely from the waist down. It's one shouldered strap adding a nice effect to it. I smiled widely, grabbing it at the hem, only to examine it further. The material was soft, I could almost feel the comfort and I wasn't even wearing it yet. 

"It's perfect." I whispered, taking the dress off of her. She smiled, ushering me to the stores changing room. 

"Go try it on!" She squealed excitedly. I closed the changing room door, swapping clothing with my present jeans and sweater. The beauty salon really did relax me, a lot. And I needed it. I had rid of my split ends, had my nails done and my face after the facial was smoother than ever. I should go there more often!

My eyes found myself in the reflection of the mirror, my hair flowing down my back. The dress ended just above my knees and tightening just under my boobs. I smiled, satisfied with my look. "Well?" I heard Chloe call from the otherside of the door. I opened the door, not being able to stop the grin from spreading on my face again. She gasped. "You look even more beautiful!" I smiled at her compliment, mumbling a 'thank you'. "Okay, I changed my mind, you look even more stunning and it's not fair. Take it off!" She joked, smirking as she gently pretended to tug the dress off. 

I laughed, pulling her hands from the material. "I like this one." I told her, examining myself once again in the mirror. She smiled, staring at me in the mirrors reflection. 

"Good. Now, the shoes, bag and I'm thinking a little cartigan to go over the top." Chloe smirked.

***

"Okay, I want you to go get that outfit on again. We're going out to dinner!"  Chloe ordered, making me look at her pleadingly. I was so exhausted from the shopping trip, I just wanted to stay home and watch Teen Wolf while eating pizza. Sounds like a good way to end a birthday.

"Do we have to? I'm to tired." Something flickered in her eyes, causing them to squint. I immideatly knew the answer would be 'no'. Rolling my eyes dramatically, I picked up my bags and walked to my room. 

Chloe's POV: 

I sighed in relief, that was close. Too close. I just need to keep convincing her to come with me, and the plan will be set. 

Tori's POV: 

"Where are we going?" I groaned for the fifth time. Chloe shook her head stubbornly, her fingers tapping against the steering wheel to the beat of the tune playing throughout the cars speakers. 

"I told you, it's a surprise. Besides, it's just around this corner. I promise." She shook her head at my impatience. I sighed and leant my head against the head rest. I was never one to deal with patience very well. The car haulted to a stop, causing my head to be tossed forward slightly. "Alright, here we are." She smiled. I smiled widely, clicking off my seatbelt and jumped out of the car, slamming the door shut.

All of a sudden, the car engine roared and sped off down the road. I stood, my mouth dropped to the ground. Was I just ditched? I looked around frantically, my intincts starting to click in and my anxiousness setting up. I was frozen. I didn't even know where I was. There were a lot of trees. Like a lot. My heart was beating against my rib cage as my eyes scanned the area, my breathing ragged. 

How could she leave me out here!? And pregnant? Oh my gosh! That made it sound worse! Okay, no don't think about that Tori. Don't think about that. Oh my god, what about Niall? I'll never be able to see him again! This is the worst birthday e-

"Tori." A familiar, Irish accent called behind me. I gasped, spinning on my heel. Niall stood a few feet away from me, his hair neatly tucked back in a styled quiff, dressed in a fancy, black tux. My eyes were wide in surprise, yet shock. 

"Niall? What are we doing out here!?-" I yelled frantically. He chuckled, cutting me off and walking towards me. Suddenly, his lips met mine in a gentle kiss. I stared wide eyed before my eyes fluttered closed, enjoying the familiar feeling over a zoo erupting in my stomach. His hand slipped into mine as he pulled away, leaving me with a wide smile on my face.

"Happy birthday." He breathed, his expression mirrored mine before he began gently tugging me along down a stone path.

"Where are we-"

"Tori, just be quiet for a moment." He instructed gently. I bit down on my lip to stop myself from asking more questions. "Close your eyes." He whispered in my ear, lips touching the sensitive skin. slightly. Goosebumps spread like wild fire all over my body at the feeling as we walked to wherever he was taking me. "Ready?" He steadied me. I nodded my head, "Open." He whispered against my ear again. 

My eyes fluttered open, my hands flying up to my mouth instantly at the sight. I gasped loudly, staring in awe and shock at the scene. Right in front of us, was the view of every single house, building, hotel and industry there ever was. The lights were creating a glow in the sky, only making it more beautiful. I looked to my right, finding a round table with cloth drapped over it, small round candles lighting it up. To my left was a flat stage-type surface. I had no idea what that'd be for, but it looked interesting.

"It's so beautiful!" I choked out the words, my eyes following the view. Niall smiled, taking my hand and leading me to the table. We both sat down across from each other, just staring at the view. "Well I did not expect this." I chuckled, glancing at Niall. His eyes were focussed on me. 

"You look beautiful." He breathed out just above a whisper. I felt my cheeks redden, looking down at my hands. "Are you hungry?" He asked, making me look back up. It's cute seeing him like this, all formal and proper. But I liked my Niall better. 

"Niall, stop acting so formal, I prefer just you." I laughed. He smiled widely, letting out a breath. 

"Oh thank god, that was getting difficult. But seriously, are you hungry?" He winked, smirking. I smirked back, leaning back into my chair. I gave him one nod before he clicked his fingers, making me frown in confusion. 

Suddenly, Harry appeared out of no where, dressed in a tux and holding two plates. My smile grew as he approached, placing the plates down in front of us. He gave me a friendly wink and mouthed 'happy birthday' before dissapearing again. I sat, my mind completely blank. Did that really just happen? 

...........................................................

SORRY GUYS, I'M ENDING THIS CHAPTER HERE BECAUSE I DIDN'T WANT YOU ALL TO WAIT SO LONG FOR ME TO FINSIH IT! IT WAS GONNA BE REALLY LONG, I'M SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT, I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK AND SCHOOL IS REALLY BUSY, I'M A SENIOR SO HOMEWORK AND EWIES UGH BUT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR VOTING AND BEING SO PATIENT. YOU'RE ALL SO SUPORTIVE! ILY 5EVA <3 

~k e l s e y x