Chapter 46

Tori's POV: 

"GET THESE THINGS OUT OF ME NOW!" I screamed in agony. People were rushing around next to me, ordering things at each other. I sucked in sharply as another wave of pain rushed through me. "IT HURTS!" I exaggerated, hitting the bed and leaning my head back against a pillow. Niall took ahold of my other hand and rubbed circles into the skin. 

"Alright, I can see the first ones head!" I heard a doctor shout to another. I mentally groaned. "It's not even half out yet!?" I complained as my eyes scrunched and sweat dripped down my forehead. My hair was literally damp from all of the pushing. "C'mon Tori, one more big push." The doctor told me. I sucked in a deep breath and pushed with all the energy I had left, loud groans and screams escaped my lips as I did so. I gripped Niall's hand as he whispered encouraging words. 

I felt a burn in my lower area before a loud cry filled the room, and it wasn't mine. It was high pitched and the most beautiful sound I had ever heard. The pain wasn't over but I felt like my whole world had stopped. In seconds, a beautiful baby wrapped in a blanket was placed on my chest. It took me some time to actually look down at the small little face, resembling Niall's face. "Here's your baby boy." A nurse said, standing above me. I smiled slightly before the baby was taken from me by the same nurse for them to check it over. I was still looking where the baby had been taken before another shock of pain caused me to suck in too quickly. 

"This ones going to be a little easier, I need only a few more pushes. You can do it." The doctor looked up at me. I nodded before using all my energy and gave it one, big push all at the same time. Sweat was literally pouring down my face and I was fairly sure I was crying from the pain, but I couldn't tell. "Owwwwwwww!" I yelped before yet again, another cry filled the room. My chest was rising and falling much faster than before, but I didn't care when another baby was placed on my chest. This one was smaller, obviously my baby girl. I released a long, shuddered sigh and leant my head back on the pillow. My whole body was just weak and all I wanted to do was sleep. 

I felt the baby being taken off of me to be checked over, giving me time to process what I had just been through. My lower half felt like it was on fire. But just like that, I had two babies on my chest again, all clean and healthy. I felt my heart grow even more just looking at them, I wanted to cry. I looked over at Niall who was staring at them with tears in his eyes. I let out a weak chuckle and nodded towards our girl, or Diana, I should more call her. "Do you want to hold her?" I asked in a small breath. He nodded eagerly and took her gently out of my arms. 

I watched as he clutched her close to him, like she was the most precious thing to him - well obviously. He swayed back and fourth slowly, bobbing his arms up and down in a gentle manner to calm her. He looked back up at me with such love in his eyes it made my heart hurt. He smiled wider than a Chesire cat and chuckled, as if he didn't believe these were his kids. 

"They're here. They're actually here." He whispered excitedly. Niether one of us knew how to react. We were both just in complete, utter shock. I nodded. "She's beautiful." He whispered, stroking her small face with only a finger. 

I looked down to Caleb and smiled as he made little baby noises in his sleep. He was a lot bigger than Diana, and I mean a lot. "He looks just like you." I whispered, glancing at Niall. He smiled, still swaying. 

"I think she's got your nose." He laughed, making me join in. I hadn't even realised we were left on our own in the room until I had jinxed myself and a nurse barged in. 

"Congratulations Mr and Mrs.. Horan?" She questioned, looking down at her clipboard. I glanced at Niall and just nodded once. I didn't have his last name, but I didn't have the energy to explain. The twins may as well have his name also. "On your new family! Do you have names for the two?" She asked, pulling out a pen. 

"Caleb Blake and Diana Fay," Niall glanced at me again, as if asking for permission. I nodded at him before he continued. "Horan." He said, looking down at Diana. The nurse smiled and wrote, what I'm guessing were the names, down on the paper. 

"I have a daughter called Diana too." She quirked, I gave her a weak smile and closed my eyes. I was so tired. As much as I wanted to cuddle my little bundles of joy, I only wanted sleep just as much. 

"You should be able to go home late tomorrow afternoon, but for now you should get some rest. I'll move you to another room." She suggested before taking my bed and wheeling me out the doors and through the hallways to another cleaner, smaller and fresher smelling room. 

Two nurses came in and took Diana and Caleb from us, placing them both down in their own wheely beds. I watched with a longing look in my eyes but suddenly felt the need to be clean. 

"Can I at least shower?" I asked, my voice trembling. It hurt to sit down, and I knew it'd hurt to stand too but I just really need a shower, and there's a chair in there anyway, I could always sit on that during it. The nurse looked at me for a while, as if thinking.

"Usually women don't shower after birth, but if you're up for it, by all means go for it. You just need someone in there to look after you." She smiled, going to open the bathroom door. I felt my cheeks redden. 

"I'll do it." Niall said sternly, helping me from the bed. I nodded my head, wrapping my arm around his waist as we slowly walked towards the bathroom. It was a short distance, but like I said, it did hurt. I just wish they had given me more pain killers. 

I heard the nurses rush out as I sat down on the chair in the shower, I wasn't even undressed yet, but that won't be hard because I've only got a robe on. Niall left the door open, incase one of the sleeping babies started crying and needed his assistance. He leant back on the sink and watched me, crossing his arms. 

"Well you did it." He smiled the proudest smile ever. I smiled back, taking off the surgery shoes on my feet. 

"It was a painful 4 hours, but totally worth it." I sighed. He looked at the ground and smiled to himself. 

"Definately worth it." He said. "Now, are you showering or are you going to sit there?" He laughed. I waved my hand at him, with a playful frown on my face. 

"Shut up." I joked. "Now turn around and close your eyes." I ordered as I stripped from the robe. He laughed loudly and turned around, facing the wall and covering his face with his hands. 

"I've seen you naked, y'know." He reminded. 

"You don't wanna see me now just after giving birth to two watermelons." I cringed. He laughed even louder and shook his head at how ridiculous I sounded. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\

OMGGGG THEY'RE HERE GUYS. THEYRE HEEEERE. Trust me, next chapter will be more baby filled ;P IDK I WON'T FINISH THE STORY FOR A BIT, i HAVE A FEW THIGNS PLANNED :3 HEHEHEHE 

OKAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY BYEEEE SOZ ABOUT THE WAIT, I'VE BEEN A BIT BUSY :S xoxoxo

~k e l s e y x