Chapter 64

i am so fucking pissed I've re-written this chapter tHREE FUCKING TIMES I HATE MY INTERNET IT FUCKING CRASHES ARGH!ADGAHIIOHIIHDGGHPQEPHerTPQ 

sorry. rant. anyways, Lizzie is coming back in this chapter, I know I said she's gooone but she's back. Im so unpredictable, im sorry. Also, it's been over a year since Tori last saw her (which is true) so I hope this isn't confusing. 

ALSO, this is the SECOND LAST CHAPTER. ermegawsh i cri, i cri. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\

Tori's POV: 

*10 months later* 

"Niall!" I screamed, grabbing my phone out of my pocket. My eyes were wide with a large grin on my face. "Niall! Quickly, you're gonna miss it!" I screamed excitedly. I heard heavy footsteps behind me. A hand was placed on my shoulder making me smile. I looked at Niall over my shoulder and pointed towards Caleb, who stood on his own legs. His blonde hair was ruffled, and cute dimples prodded his cheeks as he beamed a toothy grin. His blue eyes, just like Niall's, looked at us in surprise. Diana sat beside him, curiously watching. 

Niall knelt down beside me just as I pulled open the camera app. "Come to daddy!" Niall tried to encourage him. Caleb released a bubbly laugh and slowly let one of his feet fall in front of the other. I gasped and began filming excitedly. "Come on, you can do it Buddy." Niall laughed, opening his arms. Slowly but surely, Caleb watched his feet in concentration and made it a few steps before falling back onto his butt. Niall's smile could've lit up the whole city as he picked Caleb up. I continued filming, enjoying the scene of Caleb smiling at the two of us proudly. I placed my phone down and knelt down beside the two. 

"You did it baby!" I cooed, clapping my hands. Niall shuffled away from us to take Diana. I watched as he swung her into the air a little, only to catch her. She squealed a laugh and wrapped her arms around his shoulders - well as far as they'd go. She dug her face into his shoulder as she kicked her feet around, laughing.  

"You're going to be next, aren't you my little girl?" Niall piped up, looking at her. She only grinned, but of course you'd expect that from an 11 month old baby. 

"I can't believe he was just walking, our babies are growing up too fast." I whined, pressing a hard kiss against Caleb's chubby cheeks. He gurgled at the contact and tried moving away, but I simply held him to me and laughed.  

"And, the wedding is in a few months." Niall smirked as Diana was clutched on his hip. I smiled and took Caleb's hands, waving them in the air. 

"Maybe you'll be able to walk down the aisle as the ring boy." I said in a baby voice. 

My phone bleeped from the counter, making me stand up with Caleb in my arms. The screen was lit up with a text from Chloe. I unlocked the phone and opened my messages. 

'DUDE! I just found the cutest bridesmaid dresses!' 

I smiled slightly, though I hadn't really thought about my bridesmaids. Apart from Chloe, I really didn't have anyone close enough - that I could think of off the top of my head - to be a bridesmaid. I didn't want only one bridesmaid and look like I have only one friend, it was pretty obvious Niall was going to have Louis, Zayn, Harry and Liam as his groomsmen. You'd have to be blind to miss that. 

'Awesome! Can you send photos?' 

I replied, surprised when I almost instantly got a reply back. 

'I'd rather you see them in person. Do you think you can meet me in town? Bring your little family with you :)' 

I smiled at her text and said I'd meet her there in half an hour. "Chloe claims she's found bridesmaid dresses. She wants us to meet her in town with the twins." I told Niall, who shrugged his shoulders lazily.