Chapter 32

Tori's POV: 

The morning light coming through one of my windows made me squint my eyes back together. I yawned loudly, rolling over and expecting to come face to face with Niall, as usual, but instead it was my pillow. The sheets were nice and neat, as if no one had even touched that side of the bed. I frowned in confusion. I could've sworn Niall stayed in here last night? 

Shrugging my shoulders, I threw the covers off of myself with a wide grin on my face. I quickly walked out to the kitchen, expecting to see none other than Niall, but again, he wasn't there. I frowned, freezing in my place. 

My eyes wandered the lounge in search for him, nope. I turned and walked back down to the hall, knocking and opening the door to his room. Empty. I knocked on his bathroom door and received silence in return. Where the hell could he be? My feet miserably dragged me back into the kitchen, finally conviced that he wasn't here. 

Sighing heavily, I walked over to the fridge. "Yay, let's make myself some birthday breakfast." I said sarcastically, rolling my eyes in the process. I was about to reach for the door handle, when a bright, fluro note stuck to the fridge by a small magnet caught my attention. 

'Morning Birthday Girl! 
Sorry I couldn't be here when you woke up, I'm working all day :(  
Will be home later this arvo 

-Niall x' 

I bit the inside of my cheek, placing the note on the counter beside me. Look's like I'll be spending my 18th alone. As soon as the thought traced my mind, my phone buzzed in my pocket. It was a text from Chloe. 

'Get ready, I'm coming over soon x' 

I re-read the text and smiled to myself. I can always count on my best friend to be here for me. Picking up my pace, I walked back to my bedroom and into my closet, scanning the racks of clothing and shelves of shoes. I picked out my newly bought, super stretchy, dark jeans and slipped them on. They were desgined for pregnancies, I swear. I pulled a sweater over my head, added a beanie and pulled on my black converses. 

I quickly topped my hair into a bun and applied some mascara and lipgloss, before puckering my lips one more time in the mirror and walked out to the kitchen again. I was about to text Chloe back, to ask her when she was coming when the horn of a car outside answered my question. Smiling widely, I grabbed my purse and jogged out the door, making sure to lock it behind me. 

I opened the door of her black captiva car and jumped in the passenger seat. She had a firm grin planted on her face before screaming and wrapping me in a tight hug. "My baby is 18! Oh my gosh!" She fake cried, stroking my head. I laughed in her grasp. 

"You're only 6 months older than me." I huffed, pushing her off me. She smirked, shaking her head. 

"And you still count as my baby, I'm still older." She smiled innocently, backing out of the driveway. I laughed to myself, Chloe was always like an older sister to me. Annoying, and a teaser, but I wouldn't have her any other way. 

"So were are we going?" I asked. 

"Surprise." She smirked, keeping her eyes on the road. 

*** 

"A beauty salon?" I gasped. She nodded her head, smiling widely. I clapped my hands excitedly, bouncing from one foot to another. 

"We're going to get our nails and hair done,  a facial mask and a relaxing hot bath! And you're not paying for a cent!" She smiled. I gasped again, frowing as I stared at her. She raised an eyebrow, lifting her hand up before I could protest. "It's your birthday, you're not paying for anything." She scolded before taking my hand and dragging us into the salon. 

A young lady with red hair, looking around 23 met us at the reception desk with a welcoming smile plastered to her face. "Happy birthday sweetie, would you two like to follow me?" She smiled at me before looking at the both of us and  motioning for us to follow her, I looked at Chloe in shock. How in the hell did she know it was my birthday? I pushed the thought to the back of my mind and followed the red headed girl through the salon to a back room. "This is the hot tub room, there's a towels, bikinis, changing rooms and robes all ready for you in there. Joceline and Laura are in there to apply your facial masks. Enjoy!" She instructed before dissapearing to the receptionist desk. I smiled excitedly at Chloe before opening the door and walking in. 

There were two baths seperated on the left side of the room, the right side was the changing rooms. And just like the red head stated, standing beside the baths were Joceline and Laura. They were both young, around 20 looking. The brunette one smiled as I walked towards her, Chloe walking over to the opposite bath. "Happy birthday hun, I'm Joceline and I'll be helping you today." I smiled, mumbling a 'thank you'. She handed me my bikini and robe with a smile, I walked over to the changing room, quickly stripping of my clothes and throwing on the bathing suit and robe. 

I slipped into the bath, leaning my head back on the seal of it. My eyes instantly closed as Joceline began to rub a mask over my face. I could already tell today was going to be fun.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

This chapter is so shit, i'm sorry. it's not interesting at all and i know I promised it but I EXTRA TRIPLE DOUBLE SCOOP PROMISE THAT THE NEXT CHAPTER WILL DEFINATELY POSITIVELY BE INTERESTING. I hope you got clues from this c: hehe

SORRY X 

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO, @AmeliaGraceBrown! THANK YOU c: 

~k e l s e y x