Chapter 50

I jumped out of my skin at the sound of an ear-piercing scream, making me sit up abruptly. I rubbed my eyes, sighing in the process. Another joined in the screaming, I wanted to tear out my hair at the sound. It's been three days since they've been home, and I already feel like a monster with the lack of sleep I was recieving. Sure, I love them with all my heart and would risk anything for them, but I just wish they'd give Niall and I a break. I threw my head back, groaning loudly like a little kid having a tantrum. I was about to pull my  covers off me, when I noticed the crying had stopped. 

I raised an eyebrow, staring at the wall to hear for anything else. I turned quickly, looking at the empty spot next to me. When in the hell did Niall leave? I slowly patted around the space, just to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. The creaking of the bedroom door caused my head to snap in it's direction. 

Niall stood with Caleb and Diana in both of his arms. I flashed a small smile, making room for them to lay down. Although, they wouldn't take much space at all. He slowly and carefully placed them on the bed, allowing me to gently take Caleb over to me, then Diana. Niall crawled in next to us all and laid his head on the pillow. 

"When did you leave?" I whispered, making sure not to disturb their sleep. I saw his smirk, even though it was quite dark. 

"Just before you woke up. I was hoping they wouldn't though," He chuckled. I shook my head. 

"Nialllllllll, we've had this conversation." I sooked, closing my eyes and digging my head into the pillow. My voice more came out as a muffled sound. 

"Too bad, I got up first." He grinned. I glared at him. 

"We need to take turns," I scolded, pushing the little hairs on Caleb's head back. He wriggled in his sleep,  making me smile to myself. I could hear Diana making those cute baby noises they do when they sleep. "They always look so peaceful and well rested." I groaned quietly. 

"Well they are babies, you know. They sleep a lot," Niall said with a 'duh' tone in his voice. 

"Oh shut up." I laughed, pulling the blanket over my bare self. "Goodnight," I yawned. 

"Goodnight Tori." He said, still chuckling. 

***

"Just take the bottle Diana, please." I frowned, trying to get her to drink it. She didn't open her mouth, only stared blankly at me with her adorable eyes and chubby face. Niall laughed, holding Caleb next to me and feeding him with no drama's. "Why do you hate me?" I cried, craddling her to my chest. 

Niall laughed again, shaking his head. "She doesn't hate you, love." He said with a 'really?' look on his face. I raised my eyebrows. 

"You try feed her!" I demanded, handing him her bottle. We gently swapped Caleb and Diana with each other, and I watched impatiently. Niall attempted to get her to take the bottle, and in matters of seconds she did. I huffed and looked at Caleb, giving him his bottle without any worries. "You don't hate me, do you Caleb?" I questioned. Niall sighed. 

"She doesn't hate you! Maybe she changed her mind about eating." He reasoned, I could hear the frustration in his voice. 

"Or maybe she changed because you're now feeding her instead." I narrowed my eyes, tapping my finger on Caleb's bottle. I watched as he rolled his eyes. 

"You're being ridiculous." He mumbled, now it was my turn to roll my eyes. A knock at the door had  me standing with Caleb still in my arms. "I invited the boys and Chloe over, I hope you don't mind. They can help out." Niall said with big, blue eyes motioning towards the door. I always felt my stomach go gooey at the sight of them. I nodded my head and opened the door, finding as suspected, Harry, Liam, Zayn, Louis and Chloe. I smiled. 

"Hey guys," I greeted as they stepped inside. Chloe was the last to enter and as soon as she did, she wriggled her fingers and squealed, wanting to hold Caleb. I laughed and gave him to her, the little beanie on his head almost covered his eyes. 

"I'm loving the onesie's on them both, wonder where they got that from?" Louis winked, causing me to laugh again. 

"Got no idea, but yes. They do look very fashionable." I laughed, going along with his sarcasm. He flashed me a dazzling smile as he took Diana out of Niall's hold. They were all sucked into the twins, that Niall and I stood in the kitchen watching. It was quite amusing, really.

"They're only here for the babies." Niall whispered in my ear, making me laugh through my nose and cover my mouth. I controlled my outburst and bit my lip, leaning back up to Niall's face. 

"Now we know who to call when we need babysitters." This time he laughed, wrapping an arm around my waist. 

"This one stinks!" I heard Harry yell, pointing to Caleb. I laughed hard, clutching my stomach. "I am not cleaning that, that's nasty." He said, sitting down on the couch. Chloe rolled her eyes, taking Diana off him and walking into their own room. I smiled at her, as if to say thank you in which she returned the smile. 

"You boys are so immature," She called from the room. 

"We don't have babies. We're not used to this!" Zayn defended, making Niall chuckle. 

"It'll happen one day, Zayn." Niall smirked, standing next to me. I looked him over and smiled slightly before focussing back on Zayn. Zayn made a 'pft' sound, trying to look as if it'll never happen. 

"I'll have kids, I just will not be changing or cleaning their mess up." Harry said, his nose scrunched up. We all laughed at his comment, even Chloe as she walked back into the room with Diana in her arms. 

"They aren't that bad," I shrugged. Harry shook his head. 

"Probably not, but I still am not cleaning up dirty butts." He gagged. 

"You're such a girl." I smiled, he raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Just because I don't want to clean dirty nappies, doesn't make me any less of a man." He huffed. crossing his tattooed arm over the other. I nodded my head sarcastically, before the doorbell rang again. I frowned, looking at Niall. 

Niall looked just as confused, staring towards the door. "Did you invite anyone else over?" I asked him. He didn't responde for a while as he continued to stare at the door. 

"No..." He said slowly, "No, I didn't." I walked towards the door, Niall close behind me if necessary. The bell rang again as I gripped the doorknob. I slowly turned it, pulling open the door. Two pairs of feet met my eyes first, before I travelled upwards to whoever the pair belonged to. 

I felt my stomach drop at the sight, my heart clenched and I knew my eyes wear tearing up already. They stared back at me the same way, looking hesitant to hug me or not. 

"Mum.. Dad?" I croaked out. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

oh.mah.god. SHIT GOT INTENSEEEEEEEEE HHHHHOOOOLLLYYY

well also, I know I said I'd update regularly now, but I've been getting carried away with other stories etc. So I'm sorry! It's for a good cause :* :* I'll update in a week or less! PROMISE THIS TIME AND IF I DON'T THEN I'M SORRY I PROBABLY FORGOT. <33333333333 LOVE YOU GUYS 5EVAAAA <3333333333

~k e l s e y x