Chapter 40

Tori's POV: 

~One week later~ 

"So Niall, you've had a meraculous recovery, all of your stitching seems to be good. It's just a months wait until you can come back in and get them taken out." Hellen smiled, stappling some files together and handing us one. Finally, after countless nights at the hospital, Niall was able to come back home. Some nights they'd let me stay the night, others would just be visits. But the visits weren't long enough. Throughout the week, you could really see the improvement, even in the way Niall talked. He's back to his bubbly, usual self. 

"Thank you so much." I said to her as I turned around to meet a standing Niall, accompanied by crutches. I gave him a gentle smile, gesturing for him to follow me. I slowed my pace so I walked next to him as he limped, wincing every now and then, making me bite my lip. "How are we getting home?" I asked, frowning slightly at the realisation. 

"We'll just drive my ca-" He started before cutting himself off. "Oh, right." He sighed. It was obviously frustrating for him that such a good car could be ruined in less than seconds. Or the fact about the money that was just thrown out the window. Maybe even both. 

"Want to get a taxi?" I asked, pulling out my phone. He nodded his head. 

"That'd probably be a smart idea." He chuckled half-heartedly. I dialed the taxi number and told them where we were. In about 10 minutes, a yellow vechile pulled up in front of us. I helped Niall get in before shutting the door and walking to the other side to sit next to him. 

"Where to?" The driver asked. I told him Niall's address through the plastic holes blocking him from any 'attacks' and sat back, looking at Niall. He was staring right back at me. I wonder if the twins would look more like him or me. If they'd have his gorgeous blue eyes and my hair. Or his nose and my lips. 

"What are you thinking about?" Niall asked quietly, trying to avoid the driver from listening. I smiled slightly. 

"What our babies are going to look like." I whispered back. He smiled. 

"They'll obviously have my charms."  He winked, flipping his hair. I laughed loudly and shook my head. 

"No, it's my charms they'll have." I held my head high, raising an eyebrow. He gave me a playful look and nodded his head. 

"They'll get all of the relationships if they had your charms." He spoke, looking through the front windscreen. I chuckled. 

"And they wouldn't with your charms?" I asked. And there we sat, complimenting each other in a fight of who has more charm. The car pulled to a stop outside Niall's house, the sun setting behind it. I paid the driver and wobbled out of the car, speed walking around to Niall's side to help him up. I handed him his crutches and slammed the door shut, watching Niall limp towards the front door. 

"Did you want any help?" I asked as he hopped up the stairs. I felt so sorry for him as he hissed in pain. I couldn't do anything but offer help, and even then I don't know what I can do for him. He shook his head. I sighed and unlocked the door, holding it open for him. He limped past me and into the lounge, dumping his body on the couch gently. I poured us both a cup of tea and went to sit on the couch with him. I placed the mugs on the coffee table and lifted Niall's head off the pillow, instead sitting there and placing his head back down on my lap. His face was next to my round stomach and I just watched as he stared at it. 

"You're belly buttons starting to pop out." He mumbled, making me giggle. 

"It's just one day closer until they arrive." I replied, reaching for my tea. 

"Uh.. Tori?" I heard Niall. I sat up straight with my tea in my hands and cocked my head to the side. "I just got a face full of boobs." He said before cracking up laughing to the point where he couldn't breathe. I felt my face go red and burried it into a pillow. "Don't worry, I didn't mind." He laughed again. I groaned into the pillow, louder than his laugh. 

"Boobs just cause embarrassment." I grumbled. He laughed again, wiping away the tears that threatened to fall from his eyes. 

"Hey, boobs are good." He lectured, pointing a finger at me. I laughed loudly and shook my head. Typical thing for a boy to say. We sat in silence, enjoying the serenity until Niall spoke up. "Are you scared?" He asked, staring at the ceiling before looking to me. "Y'know, about the whole 'giving birth thing'." I nodded my head. 

"To an extent, yeah I am. But two good things come out of the pain and the exhaustion." I smiled to myself. He nodded, smiling as well. 

"Well I can't wait." He sounded so giddy and excited, it made my heart melt. 

"At first I was horrified, but then you came along and I wasn't so scared anymore. It kind of just went away." I explained to him, the whole time his eyes were focussed on mine. It's like we had eye conversations sometimes, I swear. He took my spare hand in his and rested them on his chest. 

"I'm just happy you're perfect enough to keep them, unlike most girls. You're a strong, brave, beautiful girl for doing this Tori. Thank you." He spoke quietly. I smiled at his words. 

"Why thank you?" I asked, confused. 

"Because you're giving me something that's so beautiful, and what makes it better is it's you that's doing this for me. Like, at first, yeah like you said, it was horrifying. I was worried about my parents and my friends, what they'd think and how we were going to raise a child. But now I couldn't be anymore happier that we're doing this. So thank you." He spoke, staring at the ceiling. 

"Thank you for staying with me through it." I whispered, playing with his hand. He gave me a small smile. We were silent for a few minutes before he spoke loudly. 

"Okay, I can't wait any longer I have to say it." He said just below a yell. "Tori, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked without hesitation. I felt my heart stop and my eyes grow wide. I blinked a few times, to make sure it wasn't a dream before nodding eagerly. He propped up so he was leaning on his elbow, cupping my face with his hand and pulling my lips to his in a desperate manner. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

OH MY GOD ITS THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR *GASP* THEY'RE TOGETHER THEY'RE TOGETHER THEY'RE TOGETHER THEY'RE TOGETHER AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH #NORIISREAL #NORI5EVA #ITSHAPPENIN

there was a surprise for you, hey? ;) MERRY EASTER AND HAPPY MOTHERS DAY <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 

ILY MY BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE XOXOXOXOX 

~k e l s e y x