Chapter 14

Tori's POV:

"Niall?" I called through the house, there was no response for a few seconds before the sound of feet walking from the kith hen was heard. The blonde boy appeared in the hallway and smiled at me, I smiled back and walked towards him.

"Need something?" He asked, a small hint of concern in his voice. I shook my head.

"I just need to ask you something." I shrugged, he nodded once and led me back into the kitchen. I sat on one of the bench stools, I already felt fat and I was just 2 months along! He leant on the bench, opposite to me and looked at me with eyes that said to continue. "Do... Do the boys know about it?" I said awkwardly, shifting in my seat.

I find it a shame Niall and I aren't as close as we were, but I'm praying we will go back to normal soon.

"About the pregnancy?" Niall confirmed. I nodded my head, he stared at me with his blue eyes for a few seconds and shook his head. "No... Not yet." He mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck. I looked down at my fiddling fingers.

"You're going to need to tell them soon. You're lucky they didn't notice when they came over yesterday." I mumbled back, part of me wanting him to hear it and the other not.

"I know," He sighed, yep. He heard it. "I'll do it soon."

"Soon better be in a few days." I raised my eyebrow, receiving a playful glare from him. He seemed to lift the tension from the conversation as he continued with the playful behaviour.

"Who are you, to tell me when I can and can't tell them?" He said, sliding his finger along the bench as he turned the corner, getting closer to me. I stood from my seat and backed away from him so we were on opposite sides of the island.

"Easy. I'm just," I paused, tapping my finger over my chin as if thinking. "Me!" I giggled, running into the lounge as he chased after me. I squealed when a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist gently, being careful where to place them.

"You're just you, eh?" He questioned, his Irish accent filling my ears. I shuddered before straightening and pulling his arms off of me.

"Well, who wouldn't I be to tell you?" I smirked, falling onto the couch. He smirked, narrowing his eyes at me. Before I processed what was happening, Niall was over the top of me, holding his weight off of me and gently jabbing his fingers into my ribs.

The room filled with laughter and squealing as I tried to wiggle my way from him, but it was no use. "N-Niall!" I screamed, laughter present in my voice. "Sto-Op!" I cried out, my ribcages hurting from both laughing and being tickled.

"Not until you say, Niall is such an amazing person. I wish I was as sexy as him!" He smirked, I shook my head no. He thinks I'm going to say that, then he's crazy. He shrugged his shoulders and began tickling me again, earning me a scream.

"Alright! Alright!" I screamed, making him stop. I sighed, "Niall is such an amazing person. I wish I was as sexy as him!" I breathed out, making him smirk again.

"How generous of you." He said sarcastically, placing a hand over his heart and a grateful look on his face. I narrowed my eyes at him as he jumped off of me, I smiled playfully, backing out of the room and ready to make a break for it. He wasn't paying attention.

"Hey, Niall?" I called in a high-pitched voice. His head snapped to me, eyes wide. "I lied!" I laughed, running towards my room.

"You little!" Niall laughed after me. I could hear footsteps behind me as I sprinted for my room, I quickly ran into it and slammed the door shut, locking it. The footsteps stopped in front of my door and Niall began banging on it.

"Aw, c'mon Tori. No fair." He whined. I giggled silently to myself. "Either way you're gonna have to come out, so I'll just be waiting!" I could practically hear the smirk in his voice. I laughed aloud.

"You wish, Irish boy!" I smirked.

"I don't need to wish, babe." My cheeks flushed at the nick name. "Because, you're right here." He chuckled.

"Well, I'm not coming out!" I poked my tongue out, even though he couldn't see me. How did we go from a serious conversation, to this?

"Unless you want to starve yourself, and the baby, then I think you'll be coming out soon enough." I shut up at that. He was right. I scrunched my nose up at his smartness and huffed. He chucked, obviously hearing me.

"I'm tired, so I'm going to have a sleep." I yawned, feeling the energy drain from me. It was quiet on the other side for a few seconds.

"Sweet dreams..." Niall's voice grew fainter and I could've sworn I heard him say 'princess'. I shrugged my shoulders and laid down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. My hand rubbed over my stomach, boy did it feel big already.

My eyes began to droop and I fell into an unconscious sleep.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

SORRY FOR THE CRAP CHAPTER, I'M SO SO SO SORRY! AND SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE :'( SORRRYYYYYYYY!

UNTIL NEXT TIME X

~k e l s e y x