Chapter 7

OH MY GOSH GUYS HAVE YOU HEARD STORY OF MY LIFE YET!?!?! ITS SO BEAUTIFUL I CAN'T EVEN SOMEONE CRY WITH ME BECAUSE IT'S BEAUTIFUL! <3 <3 <3 I LOVE THE BOYS SO MUCH <3 <3 <3

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Tori's POV:

Did we use protection? It never even occurred to me! I can't remember if we did or not, but there's only one person who would know... and that's Niall. "I can't remember if we used protection or not!" I said worriedly, pacing the kitchen. Chloe sat watching me as we both tried to brainstorm.

"Well, who did you have sex with?" Chloe asked. She knows about Niall and our past, but she didn't know why we fought. I gulped and stopped pacing.

"Niall..." I mumbled. Her mouth dropped.

"You mean!?" She gasped. I nodded. She clamped her mouth shut and frowned slightly, "Is that why you're not friends anymore?" She asked, tearing my heart even more. I felt tears prick my eyes as I leaned on the bench. My lip trembled as I tried not to cry. Chloe noticed this and rushed to my side, pulling me into a hug. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to say that..." She said quietly, I nodded as tears fell from my eyes. I sniffed, wiping them away.

"We're going to need pregnancy tests." I said, grabbing my jacket off the chair. I don't care if I'm in sweat pants and a singlet, I could be pregnant and that's the main thing on my mind right now. "Come on, we'll take Mum's car." I said, taking the keys off the hook near the front door. Chloe follows me out the front door, shutting it behind her as I made my way to the driver side of the vehicle. I jumped in, Chloe following my actions.

"You can't drive!" Chloe gasped. I looked at her strangely. "Your pregnant!" She said and I rolled my eyes. We don't know if I'm actually pregnant! And pregnant women aren't allowed to drive only when they're like as big as a whale.

"We don't know for sure Chloe." I said anxiously. "And I'm allowed to drive, does it look like I'm as big as a whale?" I asked, rhetorically. She shut her mouth and rolled her eyes at me. She reminds me so much of Niall... her eye rolling and enthusiastic behaviour most of the time, it's all too familiar.

With a simple turn of the key the engine purred to life and I reversed out of the driveway and drove down the street, arriving at the small chemist in a maximum of 5 minutes. We jumped out and I took a deep breath before walking inside. I could hear Chloe's footsteps behind me as I walked down the aisle, my eyes scanning the shelves. There were about 4 different brands, I didn't know what one to pick. "Which one?" I whispered to Chloe who stood beside me, staring at them all.

She shrugged them reached out, grabbing one of each. She ended up with the 4 brands and handed them all to me, I had to clutch them to my chest to hold them all. "We'll try all of them, just in case." She stated, then walked past me and to the register. I sighed and followed her, feeling a lump form in my throat. I put all of the pregnancy tests on the bench and watched as the cashier scanned them, making the machine beep.

She glanced at me with a disapproving look and shook her head. I felt my self esteem drop and handed Chloe the money to pay. "I'll be waiting in the car." My voice cracked as I spoke. She nodded once, not questioning it as I walked out of the shop.

I sucked in a breath sharply, pulling my hand to my face. My life is going down the drain. I lost my Best Friend who could be the Father of our child if I do turn out pregnant, and I have no idea where he is, meaning I could be raising this child on my own.

I'm scared.

That emotion tops it all. Scared from everything, being pregnant, having to do this alone, everything about this! I'm 18 in a few months and I could be having a child! My eyes swelled with tears as I threw back my head to keep them from falling. I bit my lip as I put my hands on my hips and gripping my jacket between my fingers.

"Alright, ready to go?" I heard Chloe call from behind me. I turned and faced her and her face fell she ran to my side again just like this morning. "Tori, are you okay? What's wrong?" She threw questions at me as I let the tears I was holding back fall.

"I'm scared Chloe. I can't have a child at 18, let alone without the Father." I whimpered, looking away from her. She took my hands in one of hers and squeezed them comfortingly.

"Tori, you're not in this alone. You have me and your parents, and if you really want to we can find Niall, I won't stop until we do." She said, fixing my messy hair. I smiled a small smile at her.

"Thank you." I croaked, pulling her in for a hug. She smiled when she pulled away.

"Now, let's get these over with." Chloe said, walking us over to the car. This time she jumped into the drivers side and I hopped into the passenger side. The whole ride back my mind stuck on the thought of actually being pregnant, having a living human inside of me, made from me. It was mind blowing really, but I was more scared. I didn't, nor did I plan to want a child at nearly 18. I was more hoping for my first child to be around 25.

We pulled up next to my house and I stood out of the car, waiting for Chloe to get out before slamming the door shut. My hands shook nervously as they played with the hem of my jacket. I took in shaky breaths when Chloe handed me the bag and we walked inside. I walked to the bathroom and shut the door. This was it... My whole future is depending on these 4 little sticks. I quickly did my business and placed all 4 sticks in the sink and sat on the ground with my back up against the sinks cupboards. I held my hair between my fingers stressfully as I felt my stomach churn. 5 minutes went quickly and I stood from my place.

I closed my eyes, hovering over the sink. My breathing was short and ragged. I opened my eyes slowly and glanced down at the results, sure enough I felt myself become light headed. The first, positive. The second, negative. The third, positive. And the fourth? Positive. My knees collapsed underneath me as my breathing sped and my heart raced. I'm pregnant. With Niall's baby. I quickly tried to calm my breathing down by closing my eyes and taking deep breaths through my nose. It seemed to work.

I looked down at my stomach, letting my fingers trace over the lower part of it. I let out a shaky sigh, trying not to cry. "I have a baby." I whispered, letting a tear fall. This time, the tears weren't just of worry, anxiety and shock. But a small part of happiness that seemed to fall into my heart at the thought of being a Mum.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

So, damn cute. :') Will she find Niall do you think? (well this is an obvious question) But will she WANT to find Niall? Tell me what you think in the comments! (:

Thank you for reading!

Love you all xox