Chapter 12

Tori's POV:

 "So, basically this is it." Niall spoke, opening the door and letting me walk in first. I dragged one of my suit cases behind and gave him a thankful smile. When my eyes landed on the kitchen, my mouth dropped. It was huge! Bigger than my old bedroom! I glanced around and gawked at the lounge room. A wide, flat screen TV hung off the wall and a black leathered couch shaped in an 'L' lined the wall. A white fluffy carpet was on the floor in front of the couch, positioned above it stood a glass coffee table with sheets of paper scattered across it.

I was expecting some dirty, messy apartment. But this, this is amazing! His own house! I turned to Niall with a smile on my face. His eyebrows were raised slightly and a small smirk plastered his lips. "This is amazing! How  did you get the money to pay for this?" I gaped, letting my eyes travel around the room once more. I couldn't wait to explore the other rooms. He shrugged his shoulders, taking the two suit cases in his hands and walking in front of me.

"I just get a good pay." He smiled.

"What's your career?" I asked, tilting my head to the side slightly. Niall had always been a smart student in school, getting straight A's in almost every subject.

"Oh, I'm the presidents assistant." He winked, smiling. My mouth dropped even more.

"Are you serious!?" I yelled. He laughed at my reaction and shook his head.

"I'm a personal trainer, love." He smirked as we stopped in front of a door. My mouth formed and 'O' shape in response. That explains why he has the money to afford this mansion-like house. "You can sleep in here." He smiled, opening the door and I swear I almost fainted.

The room had to be double the size of the lounge room, with a big king bed positioned in the middle of the room and pressed up against the far wall. The walls were decorated with a pretty silver and aqua patterning and the floor was matched with white carpet. Even the bed sheets and pillow cases matched the walls in a pretty aqua-silver pattern.

Dressers were placed on either side of the room and two doors stood at the far left of the room. I'm guessing they're the bathroom and closet. I walked inside and turned so my back faced the bed and gasped. The wall opposite to the bed was all mirror, leaving the whole room in view.

"It's so beautiful." I breathed, falling back on the bed. He chuckled and pulled in the suit cases. I watched as he approached me and sit next to me on the bed. I sat upright again as we looked at each other in the mirror.

"Do you know the gender yet?" He asked quietly after a few minutes of silence. I shook my head and broke eye contact to look down at my small stomach.

"Not yet. I should probably book an appointment for the ultrasound though." I mumbled, running a hand through my hair. From the corner of my eye, I could see Niall looking at my stomach. I glanced at him quickly and saw a small smile on his face, his eyes glistening with an emotion I couldn't read. I felt a fuzzy feeling bubble in my stomach and quickly looked away before he caught me looking at him.

"What do you think it will be?" He whispered, making me look at him. He peered up at me then back down to my stomach. I shrugged.

"I'm not sure, I'll be happy with either." I smiled slightly to myself. I've always wanted a baby girl, but a baby boy is just as good. It's kind of like wanting a little sister, for me. I've always wanted another girl in the family but Mum refused to. After what happened with Dad and Lucas... She just couldn't bare it anymore.

"Niall... You remember Lucas, right?" I asked, fiddling with my fingers. He nodded, then as if something popped in his head his expression changed.