Chapter 54

Tori's POV: 

"Honestly Tori, you're practically married. He's seen you without makeup and wearing your pyjamas, it's not like it's a first date." Chloe said, raising an eyebrow and popping her hip out at me. I held several dresses in my hands. I rolled my eyes. 

"I haven't been on a date since my stomach has finally deflated, so I'd like to wear a dress. Now shush and help me choose." She smirked at my comment and sighed, walking towards my closet. She pulled it open and scanned through the dresses. She grabbed one of the hangers and pulled out a white, casual summer dress. I smiled, I loved that dress but never found a reason to wear it often. 

"This one, and now let me find you a jacket." The flying material caused me to reach my arms out in attempts to catch it, in which I did. I huffed, blowing the strands of hair hanging in front of my face up. It wasn't long until they resumed their irritating positions in my view again. 

I didn't bother walking into the bathroom to change. I slipped the dress on top of my underwear, and sat patiently on my bed. I watched things fly out of the closet with little grunts and disagreements being sounded from Chloe. It made me grin and shake my head. 

"Finally!" She yelled, her arm outstretched from behind the door holding a small, cropped denim jacket. "Here you are, your Majesty." She bowed her head as she handed it to me which caused us both to chorus a laugh. 

"Thank you, great, noble knight." I said in a formal voice. She sat next to me, causing us to bounce only slightly as the beds springs creaked. I pulled my arms through the jacket and grabbed my purse. while we just sat in silence. I didn't know how to carry a conversation, it wasn't my greatest skill. 

"Do you remember the days when we were back in school, acting like immature teenagers?" She smiled to herself as she talked and played with her hands. I laughed through my nose and mumbled a 'yeah'. "And now look at us, you're a parent. I'm in a relationship, it's not even like we're 18 anymore." Her words were true, the time has just evaporated since graduation. 

"Remember planning our weddings and how many children we'd have?" I smirked, turning to actually look at her. She laughed at this. 

"You cheated." She winked. We both sat, just laughed at the memories of our old, immature selves. It was amusing thinking of how we planned our lives, to how they are now. It's almost like nothing stays planned, life always has a plotted twist. 

"Hey, it wasn't planned this early. But it's perfect." I smiled widely and tilted my head to the side. She nudged my shoulder. 

"No fair, your kids will be like 40 by the time I'm even just pregnant!" She whined. "They can't be best friends!" I laughed and threw my head back. 

"Unless you're planning on having kids at 70, I don't think that will happen," I rolled my eyes and lowered my voice, whispering in her ear. "Plus, it's not like I don't want more kids." She gasped and smiled with me. 

"Not now! Maybe a few years," I laughed as she bounced up and down. 

"Imagine how cute our kids will be, Diana and Caleb can help watch them and help out with the new ki-," She was cut off when the bedroom door swung open. Niall stood in dark skinny jeans and a nice plain shirt. She clamped her hand over her mouth as my eyes grew wide. I was not sure how much he heard, but by the look of his expression, it wasn't much. 

"You okay Chloe?" He asked cautiously. She just nodded and stood as I slipped on my flats. "Right.. Ready to go?" His eyes turned to me, I could see them lighten in shading from here. Such gorgeous eyes. I could look in them all day. 

"Mhm." I hummed, a bit too high-pitched making him raise his eyebrows and took my hand in his. We moved out of the house, with me shouting 'don't forget the twins!' 'they need to be fed and put to sleep at 7!' etcetera. 

"You need to stop worrying, Chloe and the boys will handle them. They're only two babies, what could happen?" Niall laughed. Making me shrug my shoulders and smile slightly. 

***

Chloe's POV: 

"WHERE ARE THEIR BOTTLES?" Zayn yelled from the kitchen, searching through the cupboards. I held Diana in my arms, bobbing her up and down in attempts to calm her sobbing. 

"Zayn man you better hurry! I think I'm loosing my hearing!" Louis groaned, doing the same to Caleb. Harry grumbled into the kitchen, searching with Zayn to find the bottles. 

"JESUS CHRIST, THESE TWO KNOW HOW TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK." Harry yelled after another 3 minutes of looking. Liam walked into the room calmly, holding a bottle in each hand and shaking them to ready them both. We all froze, glaring at him as he slowly put down the bottles on the counter. 

"Shut them up will you!" Zayn almost cried as I reached for the pink tinged one and managed to push it into Diana's mouth. She immediately stopped the screaming, closed her eyes and drank the liquid. The room was finally quiet as we all sat down with exhausted faces. 

"This lessens my dream for wanting children." Liam sighed, we all laughed and leaned back on the couches. 

"They're only monsters when they're hungry, tired or need to be 'changed'." I reasoned making them all look at me. 

"Is that all the time?" Harry asked, sounding as if he had just ran a marathon. I shook my head and rolled my eyes. 

"Men these days, can't even handle two babies." I huffed. 

"Is that a challenge?" Zayn pipped in, leaning forward. I raised an eyebrow and smirked. 

"I don't know, is it?" I nagged. They all looked at one another. 

"Okay, this is how it's going down. Chloe you're stuck with Diana and the 4 of us have Caleb, which ever team gets the baby to sleep first, wins." Louis explained before we all agreed and split up. Bring it on boys. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

HAH, I GOT IT! IT'S UPDATING DAY AND I GOT IT WOOOOOO YEAH YEAH YEAH. SKILL. AW YIS GUYS. 

So, my senior subjects were chosen the other day, I'm apparently planning to be a journalist. Wowwww, but I could change to a vet nurse. DECISIONS, DECISIONS. ARGH. BIG PEOPLE STUFF IS A NO, I CAN'T DEAL WITH WORKING WEEKENDS. 

Tori's dress on da side >>>>

yoyoyoyoyo imma go make some pie so peace, love and niall horan <3