Chapter 26

Tori's POV:

"Who?" Niall asked, his head turning slightly to look at me from an angle. I couldn't help the large grin curl onto my face as I bounced from one foot to another excitedly. Niall hid a small smirk, probably amused with my childish actions.

"Lucas!" I squealed, feeling nothing but happiness. After not seeing you're brother since you were 12, it's a pretty big deal. His eyes widened slightly. Niall and Lucas got along well when we were little, even though the age difference, they treated each other like family and that's what I loved to see.

"As in, Lucas, Lucas?" His voice was slow. Niall had run into Lucas earlier before, but I could still see the excitement in his face. I nodded my head, still smiling widely.

"We sat down and talked for around an hour, I told him I was pregnant and he reacted the exact opposite to how my parents did! He's glad you're doing a good job, and he's also so happy to be an uncle. Oh! And he has a boyfriend that he wants me to meet, so we're keeping in contact a lot now and he wants to see you again-" I blabbed on before getting cut off by a loud laugh.

"Slow down Tori," He said between chuckles. I felt my cheeks steam slightly causing me to look down in hopes to hide it. "So he is going to be there for you through this too?" I looked back up to meet his blue eyes and my smile reappeared.

"Yeah, he is." I nodded my head, my eyes flickering over his perfect face. A wide smile formed on his lips, his eyes smiling with them as the blue in his eyes reflected relief. Niall was literally beautiful, that's the only way to describe it. He could light the whole world up just by his smile, the little crinkles would show beside his eyes as his straight, white teeth were put on display. Just by his smile, you could there was a kind, unique personality that has a sort of pull towards you. You just want to talk to him, even become friends with him.

For moments I just stared at him in awe. My heart was beating fast, my knees going weak and my senses seemed to fade. I had no idea what I was feeling, what I was doing, but all I could think about was him. His perfectly shaped face, his pink lips and defined jaw line. The way his eyes would light up at the smallest of things, that meant so much to him. He was the definition of perfect.

A perfect human being.

"Good." He breathed, still smiling. I nodded my head, not really sure of how to continue the conversation. Hell I wasn't even sure if my legs would allow themselves to hold me up if I moved, I was still trying to recover from my sudden day dream. "Are you okay?" He asked, a cute frown pulling together. I nodded my head with a small, reasuring smile.

"Y'know what, I actually am really tired. So, I'm going to go for a nap." I clicked my fingers in thought. Slowly, I walked past him, noticing the thick smell of his David Beckham cologne. My pace quickened before I had the urge to turn around and attack him right there, I walked into the kitchen and down the hallway to my bedroom, opening and closing it quickly.

What in the world was wrong with me? I'm suddenly having a strong attraction towards him that I've never had before. Sure, I've always known he was attractive and good looking, but never did I have some sort of craving for him. Maybe my hormones are just playing with me... Or maybe Chloe was right, and I do have feelings for Niall, but the more needful side was showing?

This was all too much thinking, I just needed some sleep.

***

"Tori," A distant, soft voice spoke. I grumbled, tossing my head to the other side of the pillow. Warm hands gently grabbed my shoulder and gave it a faint shake. "Tori you need to wake up." The voice spoke more sternly. I groaned and opened my eyes to catch hold of deep blue ones. Butterflies started to erupt in my stomach just looking into them, knowing exactly who it was.