Chapter 34

Tori's POV: 

"T-That was Harry." I laughed, enjoying the night so far. Niall quirked an eyebrow, biting down on his lip and looking in the direction Harry dissapeared to. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." He shrugged, smiling widely. I narrowed my eyes, smiling playfully. 

"Of course you don't." I snickered. "So, spaghetti is it?" I laughed again, licking my lips slightly. Spaghetti is like our meal, it's what we both favourite. 

"Hey!" He defended, sticking his tongue out. I laughed, stabbing my fork into the pasta. "And yes, actually." He smiled, shoving a forkful into his mouth. I did the same, savouring the taste as that flavour felt like it was dancing on my taste buds. 

"The love I have for spaghettii," I groaned, pilling more onto my fork. 

"It's endless." Niall finished my sentence for me. I nodded my head in agreement. We finished our meals quickly, sadly, but eventually my plate was left empty.

"Now," He said standing, he held his hand out for me to take. I obliged as he gently pulled me up. "Shall I have this dance ma'am?" He asked in a fake, royal accent. I laughed at the horrible attempt before straightening my face and doing a curtsy. 

"You may, sir." I said, copying his accent. He smiled widely, showing off his perfect teeth before leading me towards the stage-type-thing. So that's what it was for. My heels clicked on the wooden surface as we walked towards the middle. In a click, two bright lights shone right where we were standing and slow music began playing. I threw my head back, looking into the sky with a wide smile. A small giggle escaped my lips at the thought of tonight. 

"I probably should've taken dance lesson's, because I have no idea how to." Niall spoke over the music, making me laugh loudly. I cocked my head to the side, placing my hands over his and pulling them to my hips, wrapping them around my lower back. 

"I guess I'm you're teacher then." I smirked, wrapping my hands around his neck. He smiled down at me, blue eyes shining in the bright lights. We began swaying slowly to the music, from side to side across the stage.

"Just a warning, I'm not the best student." He smirked, leaning closer towards my ear before speaking huskily into it. "I'm more of a naughty boy." His voice deepend, sending tingles throughout my entire body. 

"Am I going to have to give this naughty boy detentions?" I smirked, throwing my head to the side. He smirked, shrugging his shoulders. Our faces were inching closer with every sentence spoken. 

"Plenty of them." He smiled, leaning his forehead against mine. I bit my lip while smiling, glancing from his lips to his eyes repeditively. 

"They'll involve a lot of this though." I said before kissing him harshly. Our tongues grazed against each other, every now and then Niall would bite down on my lip. I smiled into the kiss before pulling away. 

"I'm totally okay with that." He smiled before kissing me again. "How about we," He whispered. "Get away from here." He smirked against the skin on my neck. I nodded my head. 

"Let's go back to your place." I whispered back, tugging on his hand. He shook his head. 

"Our place." He told me before leading me down the same pathway we had followed to get here. I bit back the smile as I followed his shadow down the pathway. Soon we had reached the highway and walked towards his dark car. The passenger door opened for me, letting me jump in. I shut the door and waited as Niall rounded the car to his seat. 

***

"Finally," I breathed, barging through the door. I slipped off my heels and leant against the wall, closing my eyes in relief. "Thank you for tonight." I sighed, opening my eyes again with a smile. Niall's head turned to me as his fingers fiddled with the bowtie around his neck, letting it fall loose and hang on his neck. 

"It's not over yet, love." He smirked, tugging me towards the kitchen. I smiled, following him again. We walked into the room and my eyes landed on a small packaged object. It was wrapped in a deep blue wrapping paper with a lighter blue ribbon around it and a sky blue balloon attatched to it. I smiled slightly as we walked towards it.

"What's that?" I asked, nodding towards the present. Niall shrugged. 

"Oh, this?" He asked, picking it up. "It's nothing, just a nicely wrapped, empty box. I'll throw it out." He shrugged, walking towards the bin. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his crotch, almost like I was getting a piggy back from him. He laughed, spinning around.  I screamed slightly, telling him to put me down. Eventually, he did, placing me firm on the ground. I shook my head slightly, chuckling as I leant back on the bench. "Here." He smiled warmly, handing me the present. I smiled, taking the box from him. 

Slowly, I ripped the wrapping from it, coming upon an almost aqua coloured box. It was small letters on the front of it, spelling out 'Tiffany & Co'. I smiled widely, glancing at Niall then back to the box. My fingers lifted the lid from it to reveal a blue, heart pendant. A silver frame causing it to stand out. My mouth dropped and my spare hand flew up to cover it. 

I was literally speechless. It was beautiful. 

"Oh Niall, it's beautiful." I whispered, after managing to get my voice back. He smiled, taking the box off of me and placing it on the bench. Slowly, he pulled the necklace out of the box and hung it in the air on his fingers. 

"Turn around," He spoke gently, I did as told, lifting up my hair and spinning around. He hooked the necklace around my neck, fingertips tickling the sensitive skin. "This, is to promise you that I will always be here for you, that I will always be the one you can come to, and that I'll be the one who will always love you. No matter what. We'll help each other through this thing, and so far you've been the best partner I could ever ask for." He whispered as he clipped it on. I smiled to myself, blinking away the tears. 

I turned back around to face him, letting my hair fall. "You love me?" I croaked. He held my chin in place so I couldn't look away. We stared into each others eye's for a few seconds before he finally gave his answer. 

"Forever and always." He whispered. I smiled widely, jumping into his arms. 

"Good." I mumbled into his chest. "Because I love you." I didn't just 'love him too', I love him. It wasn't like one of those things where you both feel the same thing, we're both different with each other. We feel the same feelings, but it's different. I'm not even sure if I'm making sense, but right now, all that matters is we love each other in our own different ways. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\ 

THEY CONFESSED THEIR LOVE FOR EACH OTHER OH MY JESUS. THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE DATING THOUGH.. DUN DUUUUUUUUUUN. WELL, WHO LIKED THIS CHAPTER? THERE WAS THEIR LITTLE KINKY TIMES, AND THEIR CUTE TIMES. BUT COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK! XOXOXO

ALSO, HAPPY LATE VALENTINES DAY! omg guys, i actually had a valentine. A MALE. NOT MY BEST FRIEND. A male can you believe that? HE ACTUALLY LIKES ME. and aw, he's the sweetest i just- daslkgjdkojgiosdgijasdiojgad idek my feelings right now. BUT WOO HOW WAS YOUR VALENTINES, COMMENT! ily guys <3

~k e l s e y x