Chapter 22

Tori's POV: 

I shut the front door behind me, releasing a tired sigh as I placed my purse on the bench. I could hear the TV playing in the other room, I guess Niall was home. Walking towards the lounge, I placed a hand on my stomach and yawned. I really needed some sleep... 

My eyes scanned the room but couldn't seem to find the blonde headed boy. I frowned and looked in the kitchen, still no one. "Niall?" I called, my voice echoing around the house. I waited a few seconds before huffing and sitting down on one of the bench stools.

"Tori?!" An Irish accent spoke behind me. His voice had a rather angry tone to it. I turned around on the stool to see Niall with a relieved, yet annoyed expression. "Where in the hell were you?" His voice just under a yell, it frightened me but I tried to hide it.

"I was visiting a friend-"

"And why wouldn't you text me or something? I told you to stay here!" He yelled, causing his neck veins to pop out. His hair was messy, like a hand had been run through it many times. I cleared my throat. I didn't really think about texting him. Sure, I knew he told me to stay but I didn't think he'd react like this.

"I didn't really think about it. Niall, I'm almost 18. I know how to look after myself..." I sighed.

He rolled his eyes, running a hand down his face, obviously irritated. "Just because you're old enough to look after yourself, doesn't mean I can't worry about you." His voice had softened as he stared at the ground. My head fell to the side slightly. I stood from the stool and walked over to him, placing a shaky hand on his cheek and turning his head so he faced me.

His blue eyes gleamed with mixed emotions, making my heart churn. I sighed and wrapped my arms around his neck, embracing him in a hug, making sure to not make it too tight. His arms wrapped around my waist as I softly played with his hair. His face buried itself in the crook of my neck, his hot breath fanning over the skin.

"You scared me." He mumbled, just barely under a whisper. I nodded my head, kissing his cheek.

"I'm sorry." I sighed back. "I won't do it again."

His hair was soft and silky, and the feeling of his breath on my skin gave me tingles. It was a nice feeling.

***

"Let's think about names!" I gasped, sitting up with a jolt. I turned in my seat, pulling my legs into a crossed position and facing Niall who looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"This shall be good." He chuckled, moving to face me completely. I smiled excitedly, waiting as he looked at me in amusement.

"Okay. Girl names..." I mumbled, covering my face in a thinking action. Pretty girl names, what are some pretty girl names? I didn't think it'd be this hard to come up with a few names!

"Abby?" I heard Niall suggest. I scrunched my face up and shook my head.

"Too common." I said, being picky. This was a serious decision. (Sorry to any Abby's out there! You know I don't actually think this, I love the name Abby)

"Hermoine!" I exclaimed, sitting up straight. Niall gave me a weird look and shook his head.

"Were you seriously thinking of calling out daughter that?" He laughed, leaning over and clutching his stomach. I stuck my tongue out.

"I've been watching Harry Potter, leave me alone." I smiled, pushing his shoulder. He chuckled before coming back with another name.

"Skylar?"

"No, I don't think she'd suit Skylar." I said.

"God you're picky." He mumbled, making me slap his arm. He glared at me in response, trying to hide the smile on his lips.

"What about Diana?" He asked quietly, studying his hand. My eyes slowly found his face. Diana... I loved it.

"It's perfect!" I screamed excitedly, making him grasp his ear. I laughed, apologising quietly. He smiled at me, shaking his head amused.

"So, Diana?" He asked. I nodded my head eagerly. "Are we going to give her a middle name?" He asked, I thought for a moment.

"Diana Fay?" I asked. He nodded his head, blue eyes looking distant as if deep in thought. I smiled. Diana Fay. It definately sounded like a name I'd choose. A thought popped into my head, and curiousity got the better of me.

"Niall?" I spoke, a small frown on my face. He hummed in response, telling me to continue further. "Will she have mine or your last name?"

He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly and sighed. "Well, yours I guess. And if something happens down the road then the baby's name could easily be changed." He shrugged his shoulders. I nodded once, and stayed quiet. He was right, if there were something to happen between him and I, as crazy as that sounds, we could always change the baby's last name. I know we've kissed before, but that doesn't mean anything. It's not like we're getting married now.

"I guess so." I shrugged back. It was quiet for a few seconds before Niall stood.

"Are you hungry?" He asked. I nodded my head, now that I think about it, I'm starving.

"Good, I'm taking you out. Go get dressed." He smiled innocently before walking down the hallway to his room. I raised my eyebrows, surprised by his previous actions. Where in the world did that come from? I laughed quietly and looked down to my stomach.

"Your Dad's crazy." I whispered, laughing as I stood and walked to my room.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I AM BAAAAACK *poses*

so, the surgery went really well. c: I have no pain AT ALL! Haven't had to use any pain killers or anything, that's probably why I'm in a good mood. AND OH MY JESUS ONE OF OUR BABIES IS 22 IN 4 DAYS D: NOOOOO THEY CAN'T GROW UP! ugh! THEN CHRISTMAS LIKE I CANT DEAL WITH THIS. I'LL LEAVE YOU WITH AN UPDATE HOPEFULLY ON CHRISTMAS EVE FOR A 'MERRY CHRISTMAS' FROM ME! :D

Love you all long timeeeee xxx <3

ALSO! I'M LOVING THE COMMENTS GUYS! THEY LIFT MY SPIRIT SO MUCH, DON'T THINK I DONT READ THEM! They should really let you like the comments like on facebook, but until then, A BIG THANK YOU <3

Now I need to go pee, BYEEEEEEEEEEE X

-k e l s e y x