Chapter 8

PLEASE REMEMBER THE BOYS AREN'T FAMOUS IS THIS STORY, BUT THEY ARE STILL FRIENDS. OKAY, YOU CAN READ NOW :3

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Tori's POV:

"Well... on the bright side at least we know how many months along you are?" Chloe chuckled bluntly. I kept my head in my hands. "If you don't want this child there's always getting an abo-"

"Don't even say that." I hissed, lifting my head and glaring at her. She raised her hands in surrender and sighed. "I'm having this baby. It doesn't deserve to die just because I made the mistake, it's done nothing wrong." I defended. She mouthed 'okay' and leant on the bathroom door frame. I still sat on the bathroom floor. I thought everything over before another thought popped into my head.

"Chloe, I'm going to need you're help."

"Sure, what is it?" She cocked her head to the side. I stood from my place.

"I need you to help me find Niall."

Niall's POV:

"Niall, the boys and I are going out. You want to come?" One of my best mates, Harry asked. I shook my head, I wasn't in the mood for partying. I was in the mood for sulking. Sulking, because I haven't seen her in almost 4 weeks.  It's literally been eating me from the inside, I just let her slip from my fingers.

"You boys can go, I'll stay home this time." I gave Harry a small smile. He cocked his head to the side, his curls bouncing slightly.

"Are you alright mate?" He asked, giving me a pat on the shoulder. I gave him a fake smile.

"Yeah, I just don't feel like partying tonight. Now go have fun, use protection." I winked, causing him to chuckle.

"Ah, there's the Nialler I know. We'll see you soon, bye!" He called, walking through my front door where the boys all stood outside. They came over to my house earlier to watch the football game on TV. It was fun and we had some good laughs, but it wasn't the same. Don't get me wrong, I love the boys like brothers but there's still a little piece of me missing without Tori being here.

I wonder if she's still remembers me. Or how she's going, what if she has a boyfriend? My face turned into a frown at the thought. I was always jealous about the attention she received from boys. She was overall a gorgeous girl, her dark, straight blonde hair always falling down her back and her small nose piercing with a stud in it. Her bright green eyes and short, fragile body. I missed it. I missed her.

My eyes landed on my phone that sat beside me on the bench. I hesitated for a moment before picking it up and unlocking it. I scrolled through the contacts before my thumb hovered over the name. It got closer to the screen but as soon as I was only a centimetre away from it, I pulled it away and locked my phone with a sigh.

I stood, grabbing my guitar from the corner of the room and sat on the couch. I quickly turned off the large TV and stared down at my feet. My fingers began strumming a new tune instantly and I opened my song book positioned on the coffee table in front of me and pulled out a pen from my pocket. I wrote down the lyrics of a new song, titling it as 'Wherever You Are'.

(Yes I stole this song from 5SOS, but let's just pretend he wrote it in this story)

It took me another 20 minutes as I sorted through the tuning and the strum of the guitar, the lyrics were all finished and I felt my heart aching at them. It's like I had wrote my feelings down on the piece of paper, only I changed the story up. I sighed and began strumming the tune again.

"For a while we pretended that we never had to end it,
But we knew we'd have to say goodbye.

You were crying at the airport,
When they finally closed the plane door,
I could barely hold it all inside.

Torn in two,
And I know I shouldn't tell you,
But I just can't stop thinking of you,
Wherever you are,
You,
Wherever you are.

Every night I almost call you,
Just to say it always will be you,
Wherever you are.

I could fly a thousand oceans,
But there's nothing that compares to what we had and so I walk alone,
I wish I didn't have to be gone,
Maybe you've already moved on,
But the truth is I don't want to know.

Torn in two,
And I know I shouldn't tell you,
But I just can't stop thinking of you,
Wherever you are,
You,
Wherever you are.

Every night I almost call you,
Just to say it always will be you,
Wherever you are.

You can say we'll be together someday,
But nothing lasts forever,
Nothing lasts the same,
So why can't I stop feeling this way.

Torn in two,
And I know I shouldn't tell you,
But I just can't stop thinking of you, 
Wherever you are,
You,
Wherever you are.

Every night I almost call you,
Just to say it always will be you...

Wherever you are."

I finished the last line as I felt tears prick my eyes. I've never cried over someone, at all. I miss Tori, I want her back.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

I LOVE THAT SONG TBH, IT'S ON THE SIDE :D AND ALSO, TORI'S ON THE SIDE AS WELL SO GO CHECK THEM OUT (:

I hope you enjoyed the chapter! Not long until they meet again, WOOOOOO! :)

(not proof-read)

xxx