Chapter 65

Niall's POV: 

*2 more months later*

"I don't think I'm wearing this properly..." Liam's voice mumbled behind me. I rolled my eyes as I flattened out my tux. "I mean, it's like I'm being choked." This made me pause the tightening of my tie and turn to him. He struggled, looking down at his own tangled tie. I chuckled and walked towards him, straightening up his clothes. He sighed in relief and patted my shoulder. "What would I do without you, mate?" He questioned rhetorically. I shrugged my shoulders.

I was really feeling the nerves set in as we looked over ourselves in the full length mirror. In a matter of minutes, I would soon be standing out there. 

The curtain of the changing rooms behind us flung open to reveal Harry standing there with a cocky smirk. His suit was perfectly sitting, not one flaw about it. Liam scoffed at him. "Oh, just because I can put on a tuxedo." Harry nagged at him. Liam glared back in return. Louis and Zayn finally made an appearance, looking neatly dressed and professional. 

"Are you nervous?" Louis questioned, making me narrow my eyes at him. 

"I swear that is the worst thing you can ask a nervous person!" I exaggerated, throwing my hands in the air. He held his own hands up in surrender and shook his head. "Sorry," I sighed. Harry raised his eyebrow at me. 

"You're going to be fine, I can assure that." He tried to assure me. 

"Exactly! Can't be as bad as my Aunt's wedding." Zayn laughed, making me look at him with worried eyes. That didn't put more pressure on me at all. He stopped laughing and looked back at me with wide eyes. I watched as he cleared his throat. "I mean, uh. You'll do great." He forced a toothy smile, making me groan and rub my temples. 

I have never been this stressed, but then again I've probably said that a million times during times of stress. "You can't stress out now. The Niall I know never quits!" Liam encouraged, pulling my hands away from my face. Who said anything about quitting? Shaking away the thought, I looked at him with a serious face. "You're gonna get out there and marry the girl of your dreams with the children you adore!" He said, his voice getting louder. "C'mon!" He cheered, making all the other boy's get noisy. This made me laugh as he forced me towards the open door. "You will stand at that isle and watch your beautiful bride walk down it." He said sternly, pushing me out of the room. "We'll meet you there!" Was the last thing he said before slamming it shut. I know they'll have to walk down with the bridesmaides, but damn this was nerve wrecking. 

Tori's POV: 

"You look so gorgeous!" Chloe squealed, along with the other three girls, Rachel, Cindy and Ada. They're all friends from work - who are the only people I know to be close to me. God, I need new friends. 

"I'm so jealous. Where can I get a cute guy wanting to marry me?" Ada groaned out loud, making everyone giggle. Beauty professionalists had surrounded me, fixing my hair and make up for me. I so far wasn't allowed to look at myself, I had my back turned to a mirror but I wasn't in my dress yet incase I had something spill on or stain it. That would end badly. 

"Give me five more minutes." The lady doing my hair smiled. "What a big day hey?" She asks, making me nod. "Very exciting." 

"It is, but I have like butterflies everywhere." I mumble shyly, recieving a chorus of 'aw's. I laughed at their reactions before I was suddenly being forced to stand. 

"Slip this on for us now." The same lady instructed, passing me my dress. She helped get it over my shoulders and zip up the back of it. "Now, are you ready?" She questioned with an excited smile. I could see the girl's in the background jumping in their seats.