Chapter 3

Tori's POV:

He didn't hesitate after the words processed through his head as he grabbed his pants and slid them down to his ankles, kicking them off and leaving us in nothing but our underwear. His eyes were even darker than before as lust grew thick in the air. He growled slightly before attaching his lips to mine and letting his hands travel over my body where I've never been touched. I moaned into the kiss as his buldge rubbed over my thigh, he knew exactly what I wanted. And I have no doubt he wanted the same from me.

I arched my back, giving him access to my bra clip. He struggled slightly as he got lost in our heated kiss, but managed to unclip it. He seperated the kiss and looked me in the eyes before moving down to my right shoulder where my bra strap sat loosely. His took the strap between his white teeth and pulled the strap down my shoulder, to my arm, dragging the other strap down in sync with his hand. I moaned as he finally pulled it off and threw it across the otherside of the room.

He eyed me hungrily, making a slight blush to creep onto my cheeks. Without warning, his large hand gripped my left breast and he began to massage it. I moaned loudly, not being able to stand the pleasure. He chuckled, pleased with his work and ran his fingers down my stomach, to the waistband of my panties.

I could hear my heart beat in my ears and I felt like my chest was about to explode. I was really willing to lose my virginity to my Best Friend. Well, I guess you could say we're now friends with benefits. His fingers slipped into the waistband, either side and started to drag them down. Within seconds, my panties were on the floor and I was bare naked. Niall peppered wet butterfly kisses up the inside of my thigh before moving to my waist and travelling up my stomach, to the valley of my breasts and finally to my weak spot. I tangled my fingers in his hair, my impatience growing out of control.

"Niall." I whimpered, trailing my hands down his back to the waist band of his boxers. He chuckled, and spoke.

"Someone's impatient." His voice wasn't normal, but instead deep and huskier. Making him only even more sexier. I moaned in response as he helped me drag down his boxers. He kicked them off, just like the jeans then turned his attention back to my weak spot on my neck. My eyes widened at his -BIG-friend that was pressed up against the inside of my thigh. I groaned, digging my nails into his back. He moaned huskily, only turning me on more.

"Please, Niall." I begged, making him tear his face from my neck. He must have been giving me a hickie, because I can feel the stinging of the now tender skin and the burn of fresh air hitting it. He smirked at me, nodded once and positioned himself at my enterance. He knows I'm a virgin, well I hope he hasn't forgotten in this moment.

"Sorry if this hurts." He tells me, not giving me time to responde before thrusting into me. I bit back a scream as the pain hit me like a bus. It felt like I had been stabbed a million times in 'that' area, and sent a horrific pain to shoot through me. He continued thrusting as I suffered through the pain, but it soon faded as he continued and was replaced by pleasure. So. Much. Pleasure.

My eyes clamped shut as Niall moaned loudly, throwing his head back in the process. I moaned with him, wrapping my legs around his waist and dragging my nails down his back. I felt sweat drip down my forehead and my cheeks becoming heated. I opened my eyes to see Niall in the same state, a sudden gooey feeling began to build in my lower stomach and I realised I was reaching my climax.

"Niall... I-I'm almost-" I spoke breathlessly.

"Hold it for me, babe." He spoke, sending shivers down my spine. I moaned, taking the bedsheets between my fingers and gripping them tightly. My stomach cramped as I heard Niall moan, then I felt a wet, warm liquid release inside of me and Niall pulled out, exhausted. I puffed out short breaths as he layed down beside me. I stared at the cieling.

I can't believe I just lost my virginity to my Best Friend.

I turned my head to face him and noticed he was already staring at me, he leaned in again, giving me one short, sweet kiss, letting out tongues explore once more before he stood from the bed and pulled his boxers back on. I sighed from exhaustion and pulled on my shirt I had on earlier, it dropped mid-thigh and I sat back on the bed. Niall sat next to me and we stayed in silence.

It was deafening.

"Are we going to be awkward now?" I asked, worried. I didn't want our friendship ruined because we got lost in the heat. If I lost him, I don't know what I'd do, where I'd be or who I'd be. I just wouldn't cope at all without him.

He rubbed the back of his neck, "I've got no clue..." He mumbled. I don't regret Niall being my first, but I have a gut feeling things are going to be different between us.

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

THIS CHAPTER WAS EXTREMELY AWKWARD TO WRITE. BUT FEELS. oooohhhhh, what's gonna happen between them? o: did Tori make a mistake, or not?

Well, if I was her, I'd be worrying about that later because it just means I banged Niall Horan. Yum.