Chapter 30

Niall's POV: 

That took an unexpected route. Twins. Double the work. Jesus this'll be hard, we're only teenagers? But I guess it'll all be worth it in the end. My eyes scanned over Tori's face again, her lips moved but I could only hear a muffled sound as we both sat perched on the couch. Again, we were deciding names. 

Deja vu? 

I was too caught up in her beauty that I wasn't paying attention to what she was exactly saying. She had a literate glow to her, a waterfall of dark blonde hair across her shoulder in a side plait. Her green eyes flickered from her hands then back up to my face and down again. She continued talking, although I wasn't exactly listening very well. My eyes drifted down to her stomach and a small smile played on my lips. 

"What are you staring at?" I finally heard her quiet voice speak up. I lifted my eyes, eyebrows raised in the process. My lips puckered and my eyes squinted in an awkward manner.

"Uh... Your stomach." I coughed. She raised an eyebrow at me and nodded her head.

"What about my stomach?" She asked, looking down at it. "I see nothing wrong." She shrugged, trying to hide the smirk on her face. I smirked back and cocked my head to the side.

"Hm, let me just check?" I played along, gently taking the hem of her shirt between my fingers. She didn't seem hesitant as I lifted it up slowly to just under her breasts.  Her belly button was just starting to stick out slightly. "Hm," I hummed, placing my hand over it. All of a sudden, I felt a sudden gentle force prick my hand. I frowned slightly until realisation kicked in. My eyes grew wide and my mouth dropped into a wide smile. 

I looked up to Tori who wore a confused expression. "Did you feel that?" I could barely speak. Tori shook her head. I took her hand and pressed it on the spot mine was just present, holding it there with my own hand. In seconds, Tori's face was brighter than the sun, a wide grin on her lips as she stared wide eyed down at her stomach. 

"Oh my gosh!" She screamed excitedly. Her other hand covered her mouth as her face turned red from the rush of excitement. She looked up at me, tears in her eyes, her hand still covering her mouth. "Our babies!" She said through happy, or over-excited tears. "They're there!" She laughed after her little statement, obviously realising how silly that sounded. I smiled widely up at her as she sniffed, rubbing our hands over the decent sized bump. 

"It's really the most amazing thing." I whispered, keeping my eyes on her stomach. Every now and then we'd feel another kick. She smiled to herself, nodding her head. 

"To think they start off that small." She sighed. I peered up her, watching her eyes traced over her stomach in a dreamy state. Not a single piece of regret was shown, and I know I'd be the same. Who'd regret something so beautiful, made by yourself and someone you love? - wait, what? 

Tori's POV: 

I could feel him staring at me, but I didn't mind. I was too caught up in the moment that I couldn't care if there was an explosion next door. It was a moment in my life I'd never forget, my heart swelled at the thought that I was somehow, in a way, already communicating with my two angels. And in another 5 or 6 months, I'd be able to hold them. 

"We still haven't thought of a name." I laughed to myself. Niall chuckled. 

"I think it's fair for you to decide this time." Niall spoke, looking at me seriously. I nodded my head. 

"I'd still want your opinion on it though," I stated. "Okay, um..." I pondered in thought, tapping my knees with my fingers in rhythym. "What about Damien?" I said the first name that popped into my head. Niall raised an eyebrow at me. 

"Diana and Damien. Isn't that a little coincidental?" He laughed. I mumbled an 'oh' and frowned again, going back into silence. 

"What about Caleb?" I spoke up. Niall bit his lip in thought, looking out the window. 

"Caleb," He mumbled nodding his head. "I like it." He smiled. "What about Caleb Blake, and which ever last name we decide to give him?" I nodded my head, deep in thought. That would fit perfectly with Horan. Caleb Blake Horan. It was one of those names that like sounded nice. 

"Sounds good." I smiled. "Caleb and Diana." He nodded his head. "Did we want one to have my last name and one to have yours or both have one of ours?" I asked, may as well ask now. I know I've asked it before, but I didn't get a very specific answer. But again, Niall just shrugged his shoulders. 

"I think we'll just have to see what happens in the future." He smirked before standing and stretching. I tried not to notice the toned v-line that was shown off for a few seconds when his shirt lifted slightly and turned my face away. "We should probably get some sleep, it's almost 11." He sighed, offering a hand to me. I yawned, nodding along. 

I obliged to his offer and stood, he motioned for me to walk in front which I smiled to and followed his kind suggestion. In silence, we both walked down the hallway. I stopped when I reached my room and opened the door. I slowly turned around and waited for Niall to walk past, I know it sounds creepy but you'd do the same. 

Niall's POV: 

I was just about to pass by Tori's room when small hands gripped my wrist and tugged me into the dark room. The door shut quietly, leaving me standing there confused. 

"Tori-" I was about to ask when she cut me off. 

"Shh," She hushed me, pulling me somewhere. 

"What are you doing?" I asked, slightly amused. I liked this side of her. It was silent for a few seconds, as if she was hesitant to speak, until she said something I didn't think I'd ever hear.

"I like it better when you're here with me." She said quietly, pushing me onto a soft object. Most likely her bed. I felt her move across to the otherside of the bed before snuggling under the covers. I didn't hesitate to follow her and pulled the blanket over myself. She scooted over until we literally had no space left between us, and wrapped her rested her arms on my chest, burrying her head into my neck. I sighed in satisfaction, closing my eyes and wrapping myself around her. 

I felt a pair of lips softly place a kiss to my jawline before pulling away. "Goodnight, Niall." I heard Tori whisper. I smiled to myself. 

"Sweet dreams, love." I whispered back. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

okay not going to lie, THIS CHAPTER GAVE ME DA FEELS. ALL OVER MAN, ALL OVER. I CAN'T. CAN THIS HAPPEN IN REAL LIFE PLEASE BECAUSE THAT'D BE VERY HELPFUL. *sighs dreamily* Jesus what do I do to myself. 

I hope you enjoyed my lovelies, the winner for this chapter is........

 @stayedupallnight 

CONGRATULATIOOOOOOOONS! Thank you for your comment, it really meant a lot. I'm really not the BEST author, but it's a really super duper good feeling that you think that :') 

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMMENTING, THEY REALLY MAKE ME SO HAPPY EVEN WHEN I'M IN THE WORST MOOD, YOU GUYS MANAGE TO MAKE MY DAY THAT LITTLE BIT BETTER. SO A MASSIVE THANK YOU! You're really helping me with this story, I thought people hated it but you're all proving me wrong :') Beautiful people <3 

ily all <3 

~k e l s e y x