Chapter 43

Tori's POV: 

Another bleeping noise filled my ears, making me roll my eyes is annoyance. I picked up my phone, reading the message over and over again. I sucked in sharply, raising my arms above my head and exhaling heavily. I was beyond over it, I'd gotten past the point of breaking and now I'm just angry. Every single day, for weeks on end, has been a struggle for me. 

I felt like everyone was against me, even Niall and Chloe. Everyone secretly hates me and will eventually just pack up and leave. I don't know if it's anxiety or I'm paranoid, probably both. 

I jumped when I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist, above my stomach. My heart was beating fast as Niall leant his head in the crook of my neck. I felt his warm breath fan against the sensitive skin, making me shiver. His lips peppered kisses along the base of my neck, making me flutter my eyes closed at the contact. My phone beeped again, making me freeze under Niall's grip. 

He sighed against my skin, but didn't remove his head as he spoke, causing goosebumps to rise everywhere along my body. "Delete it, Tori." He said in a deep, groggy voice, like he'd just woken up. He did just wake up, idiot. I scolded myself. I sighed as he gently took the phone out of my hands and rested his arms on my stomach as we both stared at the screen. 

I strangly felt guilty as Niall scrolled through the comments, posts and messages. I felt him shake his head and clicked on my profile, going into settings and hovering his thumb over the 'delete this account' button. I bit my lip, taking my phone back and pressing the button. I sighed in relief when the app went back to it's homescreen. 

For a few seconds, we stood in silence, just staring at the phone. I shoved it into my pocket and smirked when I felt Niall kissing my neck again. I moved my head, allowing him more access. "Good girl." He whispered against my skin, recieving a shudder in response. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He chuckled and looked down inbetween us. I followed his actions and laughed with him when I saw my stomach blocking us from each other. 

"Guess this is gonna be harder than I expected." He laughed. I shook my head and laughed. He groaned and pressed a kiss to my forehead. "You really need to remind me that you're pregnant so that I don't take you on, on the floor." He joked, making me crack up in laughter. Boys and their hormones. 

"You boys are obviously the horny gender." I giggled, making him poke his tongue out.

"It's not my fault you're irresistable." He smirked, making me blush. (a/n: It makes your liiiiips so kissable and your kiiiiiiiss unmissable, your finger tips, so touchable, and your eeeeeeyeeeees, irresistable :'3) 

"And the immature one, too." I smirked, going to sit on one of the stools. I watched him pull a face in the corner of my eye, proving my point. 

"So, I heard your parents were in town?" He tried building another topic up. I stiffened in my seat and looked down to my hands. He noticed and stood in front of me, pulling my face up to meet his. "Do you want to maybe, go meet up with them?" He said, a tad louder than a whisper. I shrugged my shoulders, turning my face away. 

"I would like to, but I don't at the same time. I have very confusing feelings." I huffed, crossing my arms. I'm a very difficult person to understand, if you haven't figured that out already. Niall raised an eyebrow at me and leant back on the counter behind him. He crooked his head to the side, examining me slowly. 

"You're a very confusing girl, Tori Innes." He simply spoke. I shrugged my shoulders again. 

"I don't even understand myself." I rolled my eyes. He smiled amusingly at me and shook his head, his shoulders bobbing up and down as he laughed through his nose. I glared playfully at him. "Don't you be laughing at me." I said sassily, clicking my fingers in the air. He bit his lip to stop himself from laughing. 

"When you talk like that, it's pretty difficult not to." He laughed, holding his stomach. I giggled with him, not with him but at him, I should more say. He looks like a little boy, finding fart jokes hilarious. It was amusing seeing him like this. He gasped dramatically, looking up at me. I angled my head to look at him strangely. "We should order pizza for dinner." He said before running off into another room. Hard to believe he's turning 19, hey? 

"Do I even get my say on this?" I called out to him. I heard his voice reply distantly from the otherside of the house. 

"It's pizza! Either you eat it or someone else does!" He yelled making me laugh hysterically. 

"Can I invite the others over?" I asked. 

"Well duh! Pizza and movie night!" 

"You better be calling the pizza guy!" I yelled. 

"What do you think I'm doi- Hi, yeah. Is this Pizza House? I'd like to order." I heard him cut out of his sentence, making me stiffle a laugh. If this is how most of my Saturday nights are going to be spent, then I can't imagine them any better. I pulled out my phone and dialed Harry's number. 

"Yo, Harry? Get everyone together and come over. It's movie night!" I squealed, making him chuckle deeply and agree. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

This is kinda just a filler chapter. Boring, right? Yeah I know I'm sorryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. I'll try make next chapter better but I had homework to do, instead I did this, you better luv mi guiyzzzzz <3 

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE UP SOON, THEY WON'T BE EVERY FRIDAY I CHANGED MY MIND, IT'S TOO LONG A WAIT. 

LOVE YOUUUUU AAAAALLLL <3 

~k e l s e y x