Chapter 20

Tori's POV:

"Is your phone always going off this much?" Niall groaned, leaning his head back on the couch. I yawned and sat up. My eyes were still droopy from my sleep as I stared down at my lit up screen. We must have fallen asleep on the couch watching a movie from when we got back yesterday.

Frowning, I took my phone in between my fingers and read through the many notifications. They were all messages?

'Is it true your pregnant?'

'Omg! Are u seriously pregnant? HAH!'

'Oh god, your pregnant? I always knew you were a slut.'

Ouch. That one hurt.

All of these texts made my blood boil, especially the ones about my 'poor' baby. Some people were congratulating me, others well... They were the opposite. How did everyone find out? The only way they could've was if I told... Oh no. She didn't.

"That bitch!" I spat, throwing my phone on the couch next to me. I stood angrily, leaving a confused and concerned looking Niall seated on the couch. I began pacing the kitchen with my arms crossed and eyes solely focussed on my feet.

"Tori, what's wrong?" Niall asked, following me to the kitchen. I breathed heavily, trying to calm my anger. What gave her the right to tell everyone! Now I'm going to get hated on and it'll be the news of the century! I stayed silent for a while. I could feel Niall's eyes following my every move. "Tori." He said sternly, making me stop in my tracks. I turned and looked at him.

He was leaned up against the other side of the bench. "Lizzie is what's wrong. That bitch went and told everyone I was pregnant, and now I have everyone hating on me!" I yelled. Have you ever felt so angered that you just want to cry? Because right now, that's exactly how I felt.

Niall licked his lips and blinked at me, he pushed himself off the bench frustrated and walked over to the couch. Scooping up my phone, he scrolled through the messages and frowned. His jaw clenched tightly and his arms grew tensed. He put the phone down gently on the couch, but was breathing heavily. Uh oh. This isn't good.

Taking in a deep breath, he turned to me. "Has this just started today?" I nodded my head. "Right, let's be mature about this. Ignore those messages and if they get worse we'll think of something." He instructed, sounding unsure. I wonder how long us being the 'mature' ones will last.

I sighed and nodded. I really wanted to go off at Lizzie. But if Niall wants to be 'mature' about this then so be it, but I will make sure that girl doesn't mess with this Mum ever again.

***

"Niall!" I yelled from my bedroom, snuggling up to the sheets. Within seconds, Niall was at my door, a worried look glued on his face. My stomach rumbled again and I raised my eyebrows. He chuckled and leaned against the door frame.

"Yes love?"

"Is there any watermelon in the fridge?" I ask, playing with my fingers.

"I think so-" He speaks before I cut him off.

"And milk." I said quickly. "Make sure they're in separate containers." I smiled innocently at him as he frowned, confused. An amused smile however was planted on his pink lips.

"Watermelon and milk?" He asked.

"Don't question! I'm having cravings!" I narrowed my eyes at him, making him raise his arms in surrender. "Oh, and please." I smiled. He rolled his eyes playfully and disappeared down the hallway. I sighed in relief when he appeared again after a few minutes with a bowl of sliced watermelon and a cup of milk. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I said eagerly, taking the food and drink off of him.

I dipped the watermelon in the milk and shoved it in my mouth. A moan escaped my lips at the taste, I leaned back onto the head board and watched as Niall sat at my feet with an amused expression. "You really did want milk and watermelon." He laughed. I nodded my head and shoved another milk-covered piece of watermelon into my mouth.

"Women and their cravings." He mumbled under his breath. I narrowed my eyes and placed down the bowl and cup before leaning forward and slapping him playfully. He clenched his heart as if in pain, making me laugh. "That hurt my feelings." He fake cried. I popped out my bottom lip before kissing his cheek.

"Better?" I smirked, he smiled and pointed to his lips.

"Hmm, maybe just one here." He smirked. I thought for a minute, tapping my chin.

"Hmm... Okay." I said quickly before pecking his lips, but it soon turned into something more heated. I had to stop myself from gasping at the incredible feeling in my stomach. We were both taken aback by my actions but Niall quickly picked up and cupped my cheek. I didn't stop him as our lips moulded together, our tongues wrestling together.

I pulled away before anything got too much, that wouldn't be very good for the baby.

"I've been waiting for that for so long." He breathed, leaning his forehead on mine. I smiled and pecked his lips again.

"You should've just done it, because I was waiting too."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/

OH OH OH KISS KISS WOOP WOOP

I'M SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS SORRY ABOUT THE WAIT LIKE, WORDS CANT DESCRIBE! I've been busy with school, but HALLELUJAH BECAUSE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING UP AND THAT MEANS MORE FREQUENT UPDATING! WOO! :D

Hope you enjoyed. xo

-k e l s e y x