Chapter 60

ATTENTION BEFORE READING PLZ

Okay so I don't know when I'm planning to end the story, it may be like within the next 10 chapters or something because that's a lot of drama to deal with at the end of a story :x oopsies. uuuuum, so if I decide to take out Lizzie and just y'know I think the last time we saw her she got shut down by Niall and Tori is Starbucks? Idk I should start re-reading the chapters. But if we say that ended her and we never saw her again would that be a problem with you guys? I've been writing a new story (It's werewolf) and I'd really like to finish this one off so I can focus on that one more, IDK I NEED YOUR OPINIONS GUYS DON'T HATE ME OH MY GLOBBB. :S 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Lucas' POV: 

"Do you think he'll be angry?" A faint voice was whispering. I felt my eyebrows pull into a small frown, it was dark and my head hurt. My mouth felt dry and I could practically feel the smell that would eminate from it. Once I opened my eyes, the bright lights caused me to flinch and squint my eyes. My head was pounding, it was like a drum in my ears. I groaned, holding my head as I tried to move up. "He's awake." The same voice said, sounding concered. When the light finally eased, I could make out two figures standing above me. They were blurry at first, but once focussed I could tell it was Niall and Tori. 

"What happened?" I croaked, barely audible. My dry throat felt like scales. I watched Tori whisper something to Niall, to which he dissapeared into the other room. Minutes later he returned holding a glass of water. He handed me the glass, which I happily obliged to taking. In seconds I had sculled the entire glass, thankful that my throat was less sore now. 

"You were... a little drunk last night." Tori spoke with pursed lips, not being able to look me in the eyes. Suddenly, images of last night flooded back. I remember being angry and upset about something, I was that irritated I wanted to punch something. After walking past a bar, I decided to have a drink. Just a drink, turned into a few, and a few meant a lot. And then it was a blur. I can't remember anything past that. 

"Why was I angry?" I asked, taking her off guard. She gave me a look of worry and bit her lip. Sighing deeply, she spoke up. 

"It was because, well, I never mentioned it to you that our parents were visiting. You walked in on the wrong time and got angry at all of us then stormed out, you can guess what happened next." She explained. I chewed my gum at her response, again feeling anger boil in my stomach. I shook my head and closed my eyes, sighing through my nose. 

"I just wish you would've told me they were coming to talk to you," I said, folding my arms. My voice was calm but my emotions were everywhere. 

"I know, I didn't realise you'd be visiting either though." She reasoned. I had to give her credit for that, I admit I turned up unexpectedly, but while she was mentioning that they were in town, she also could've reminded me they were seeing her. I decided to leave the questioning, I didn't want to argue. 

"I'm sorry." I sighed, keeping my eyes on my fiddling hands. Tori placed hers over mine, causing me to look up. Her eyes held forgiveness which lifted my mood that tiny bit more. 

"I know you are, I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner." I shook my head. 

"No, you didn't need to. I overreacted, I was stupid to blame you." I swallowed deeply, feeling guilty if anything. 

"Honestly Lucas, it's fine. You don't need to worry. It's in the past and I've forgiven you for it, I'm your sister, I'll always be here for you even if worse comes to worst." She gave me a reasurring smile. I sent her a small smile back, opening my arms for her to hug me. She did just as such, hugging me tightly. 

"I heard about Dale. I'm so sorry," She whispered as she let go. I felt my heart sink slightly, but tried to forget about it. I let a fake smile curl onto my lips. 

"It's okay, things just happen for reasons. Maybe it gives me the chance to find someone better." I told her. It hurt like hell saying that. I know I loved him, he was one of the best things to happen to me and now he's gone. I just wish things hadn't turned out the way they did. I wanted him back, and even though there's a rare chance of that happening, I still kept my hopes up and I think that was what was killing me inside. 

"Can I get some Panadol now? My head is going to explode." I groaned. Tori laughed and left my side to retreive some. When I saw her return, I could almost hear the angels singing Hallelujah. I swallowed them straight up, laying myself back down on the couch. 

"Do you think we can y'know, talk to mum and dad tomorrow? Just calm talking?" Tori asked, making me stare at the ceiling in thought. Who knows, maybe we can all really sort this out. Maybe we can become a family again, maybe it is possible. I'll never really know unless I try it. I looked at her from my pillow. 

"I think we can give it a try." I gave her a small smile. If that's what made her happy then so be it, brothers aren't supposed to make their sisters lives completely miserable. "Where is my Neice and Nephew? I haven't seen them in ages." I frowned, suddenly sitting up. My head felt dizzy but I ignored the feeling. Tori and Niall both laughed. "Seriously, are they asleep or?" I left my question hanging. Tori shook her head. 

"No, they're being watched by Chloe. I should probably give her a break though." I heard Tori laugh again and dissapear, again. Niall turned to look at me, I just stared back, waiting for him to speak. He gave me a smile. 

"Thank you for trying to fix this, she hardly slept last night because she blamed herself for it all. We both know that all we want is for her to be happy. So thank you for helping." Was all he said before following after her. He left me in thought, he was right. Tori's happiness was mine, and if she was blaming herself for my stupid actions, then I had to make it up to her. I couldn't have that. 

The couple both walked in, a baby in each other their arms. Tori walked towards me with Caleb in her arms. "So you're sure you're sober enough to hold a baby?" She joked with a large grin. I rolled my eyes. 

"Oh, ha-ha. I'm perfectly fine. All that's left is this fading headache." I chuckled, taking Caleb from her hold. I rested him on my stomach with his back leaning on my proped up legs. I held onto his hands, making funny faces at him. I could hear Tori thanking Chloe from the hallway distinctly but continued to make funny noises and faces at him. His gummy smile made me laugh. "Who's the best uncle?" I asked in a baby voice. Niall laughed at me, but I continued making a fool out of myself. "I am, I am!" I cooed, tickling his side. He let out a little gurgle which recieved another laugh from me. 

"And how's my favourite Niece?" I asked, looking over to Diana being held in Niall's arms. 

"She's your only Niece." Tori laughed, walking into the room and sitting across from me. 

"Shh! Don't tell her that!" I hushed her, putting a finger over my mouth. Tori raised and eyebrow at me with a smirk planted on her face. 

"You're a freak." She laughed. 

"Funny, I'm related to you." I retaliated. She narrowed her eyes at me and rolled them. 

"Rude." She mumbled. I simply smirked at her while Caleb let out another gurgling sound. 

"You've got to practice your laughing." I directed to him. 

"He's barely 2 months, cut him some slack!" Tori laughed at me. I stuck my tongue out at him and crossed my eyes. 

"That's the first face he'll be making when he learns how to actually move." Niall chuckled. I pretended to pose and made the face again. 

"He'll obviously be learning from the best then." I smiled cockily which made us all laugh in chorus.