Chapter 28

Tori's POV: 

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. 

I jumped in surpise at my alarm's annoying noise. Groaning, I rolled slightly to reach my phone but was stopped when I felt an arm tighten around my waist. I turned my head to see Niall fast asleep, his head burried into the pillow, showing only half of his face. He looked so innocent and peaceful. Carefully, I lifted his arm and scooted over so I finally reached my phone. I slid my thumb over the screen to shut it up, making the room fall back into silence. 

Sighing in relief, I laid back and stared at the cieling. I was due for a checkup today, meaning I'd have to get out of bed. The problem was, I absolutely did not want to move from my spot. But I had to, tragically. "Niall." I whispered, poking his cheek. A frown appeared on his face but dissapeared soon after. "Niallllll," I called, louder than before. He still didn't move. "Niall!" I shouted, making him jump in his spot. Wide, blue eyes stared back at me in shock. "We have to get up." My voice went back to a whisper as I talked. 

I watched as he sat up, his blonde hair tangled in a mess. I giggled slightly as he rubbed his face before slowly looking over at me with a rasied brow. "What?" He croaked in his deep morning voice. I bit back a smile. 

"You have bed hair." I laughed, sitting up myself. His eyebrows raised again as he eyed me. 

"You can't talk, love." He shook his head in amusement as pouted my lips, feeling my hair. Sure enough, I could feel the little strands sticking up everywhere. My once pony tail, sagged down to the bottom of my head. I laughed at the both of us before throwing my legs over the side and walking towards the bathroom, shutting the door behind me. I stripped of my clothes and stood in the shower for a good 15 minutes, after satisfied, I jumped out and wrapped one of the new towels around myself and walked to the door. 

I poked my head out, realising I was the only one in the room. Again, my bed was made neatly. It was starting to feel like 'de javu'. I walked over to the closet, picking out a stripy sweater and some black leggings. I slipped on some black ankle boots and braided my hair to the side, finishing it off with my grey beanie, then applied some natural make up. I had to admit, I looked pretty decent for a pregnant lady.

My stomach rumbled, telling me I needed to eat something. I slipped through the bedroom door and walked into an empty kitchen. Either I was really fast, or Niall was really slow at organising himself. Seconds later, Niall walked in the room, pulling one of his long sleeved shirts on. My eyes instinctively wandering over his toned abs and v-line, the waistband of his boxers shown off. I blinked looking away as I sucked in deeply. Great, now I have shirtless Niall stuck in my head with his perfect body and v-line... the little snail trail that begins at the visible waistband of his boxers, then dissapears... No! Tori shut up! 

I mentally rolled my eyes at myself as I poured myself some cereal, dumb hormones. I poured in the milk before reaching for a spoon and digging in. Niall popped an apple in his mouth as he scrolled through his phone. I eyed him slightly, watching his expression change from a small smile, to confused, then back to neutral as his thumb slid over the screen. It was pretty amusing if you asked me. I finished off my cereal and placed the dirty dishes in the dishwasher then turned to Niall. "Ready?" I asked, pulling my sweater down slightly. Niall's eye's travelled up to mine before giving me a nod. 

We both walked out the front door and towards Niall's car, the headlights flashed orange, signalling it had been unlocked. I jumped into the front seat and waited patiently as Niall started up the car and backed out of the driveway. Within a few minutes, we pulled to a stop outside the familiar pregnancy clinic. I hopped out of the car and waited as he locked it before taking his hand in mine and walking into the clinic. 

The same lady sat at the desk, typing away on her computer. She didn't notice us until I coughed slightly, making her eyes wander up to meet mine. A small smile graced her face, obviously remembering me. "Hello, how may I help you?" She asked kindly. 

"I have an appointment booked for 10:30." I smiled politely. The lady nodded, typing something into her computer. 

"Tori Innes is it?" She questioned, her eyes leaving the screen for a second before returning. I nodded my head. "The wait won't be long, please take a seat." She smiled, motioning towards the seats. I mumbled a small 'thank you' as Niall led us towards the waiting area. I sat down with a quiet sigh, resting my hands on the top of my stomach, closing my eyes.

"It's funny," Niall chuckled slightly beside me. My eyes opened and looked towards the blonde haired boy, confused. "The last time we came here, we were nervous and everything. But I'm not feeling it anymore. I'm more excited." He spoke, looking forward. I smiled to myself, looking down at my hands that were perched on my round belly. "I don't know, I feel like something good is going to happen." 

"Well, something good is going to happen." I laughed, looking down to my fingers tapping my stomach gently. Niall smiled, following my gaze. 

"I know, but I feel as if there's something just as great as her." His voice was becoming quieter with each word we spoke before a voice interupted us. 

"Tori Innes?" The same nurse from our last appointment smiled at me, I nodded my head and stood, taking Niall's hand and following the lady down the hall to another room. She held open the door for us, motioning for me to take a seat on the lounge chair while Niall sat beside it. I slowly pulled myself onto it and leant back into the chair. 

"Alright, so how have you been feeling hun?" The nurse asked, turning herself to look at me. I read her name tag that was pinned to her shirt reading, 'Irene'. A smile curled onto my face as I looked at her. 

"I've been pretty good lately, getting a few back pains though." I frowned at the end of my sentence. It's true, I may not have mentioned it but they come and they go.

"Oh that's completely normal, nothing to worry about." Irene waved me off, collecting the blue gell from one of the cupboards and placing it on a table next to me. She hooked up the moniter before taking a seat and rolling her chair over to me. I lifted up my shirt and she began rubbing the cold gel over my skin. I flinched slightly at first, not being used to the coldness but after a while I relaxed into it. "Okay, here we go." She said and pressed the stick against my stomach. 

All of our eyes were on the screen, watching intently. "There we are!" Irene laughed as a tiny shadow of a body came into view. I smiled widely, glancing at Niall then back to the screen. I heard Irene gasp slightly next to me, snatching my eyes away from the screen to look at her. She had a confused frown etched on her face as she stared at the monitor, concentration clear in her eyes. "Oh my god." She breathed, making me more anxious. 

"W-What?" I stuttered, my eyes flicking between the screen and her. She finally looked at me then pointed to the screen. I followed her motion to see a third foot sticking out of no where. I frowned, leaning in closer. She moved the stick around a bit further, gasping again when another shadow appeared. 

"I believe you're having twins." She breathed. I felt my whole world stop. 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\  

WOO LONGER CHAPTER THAN USUAL! Sorry for the wait! I haven't really had time to update, but guess what? TODAY I GOT A JOB! WOOOOHOOOOO MONEY! #savingupfortickets Also, the winner for the comments is....

DRUM ROLL PLEASE...

@youwillknowmesomeday! I loved reading your comment, although all of them were so so so so so kind and so so so so so so cute and amazing and words can't describe, yours I favourited! So thank you! 

AND THANK YOU TO THE OTHERS THAT COMMENTED! YOU'RE ALL SO AMAZING! I CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH! XOXOX 

ily x

~k e l s e y x