Chapter 19

Tori's POV:

"I am not getting out of this bed. Nope." I groaned, pulling the blankets over my head. I'm too tired to get up, literally my energy levels are zero. I could hear Niall chuckle as the bed dipped beside me. I closed my eyes. Let me at least try get to sleep. But of course, the covers are slowly pulled back so just my eyes are in view. I keep them shut, wanting my sleep.

"Tori?" Niall whispers, stroking the hair out of my face. I grunt in response, although it comes out more as a sigh. I can hear him laugh through his nose before he speaks again. "Open your eyes." I keep them closed for a few seconds, before slowly letting my eyelids flutter open. He smiles slightly as his eyes flicker from one eye to the other.

"What?" I whisper back, my morning voice making me sound like a duck. I'd be surprised if he can hear me, because of the blanket, it was pretty muffled.

"Nothing, I just wanted you to open your eyes." He smiles wider as he cocks his head slightly and continues to examine the half of my face. "Have you always had such beautiful eyes?" He asks randomly. I quirk an eyebrow.

"Have you ever taken the time to notice is the question?" I mumbled. He rolls his eyes at me.

"Of course I have. I just haven't had an up close look." For some reason, his words made me blush. I could feel the heat rising in my cheeks and I'm just glad that the blanket was covering them, otherwise I would've died again of embarrassment. He smiles and shakes his head then holds himself up on his elbows.

"So are you going to get up and ready or what?" He questions with raised eyebrows. I frown, obviously confused at his question. Where in the hell is he making me go at this time of the morning? My eyes flick to the alarm clock next to him and I mentally face-palm myself. It's 10:43am.

"Where are we going?" I ask, yawning and sitting up. I was wearing one of those pregnancy tank tops. You know the ones that are super stretchy? Yeah, those ones.

"I want to take you into town, just walk around the city for a while." He smiles cutely. I can't help but smile back at him. I always love going into the city, with large skyscrapers and busy traffic. Cute little coffee shops everywhere and the sound of beeping horns. To some people, it sounds like a mad house. But to me, it's home.

"I'll get ready then." I mumbled tiredly, rubbing my eye. I noticed Niall's eyes on my stomach for a few seconds, then look away. He stood from the bed and pulled his hands behind his head so his elbows faced the ceiling in a stretching position. I stood and walked towards the bathroom for a shower.

"Make sure you wear something warm today, it's going to be just over 0 degrees." Niall stated, nodding towards my almost bare body with shorts and a singlet. I hadn't even noticed the cold air before he mentioned it and shuddered. Looks like its going to be skinny jeans and a big coat today.

I had a quick shower, not bothering to shave my legs seeing as I'll be wearing skinny jeans today and walk towards my closet. I'm in need to go bra shopping. I've outgrown most of my bra's already and only just fit some of the ones I've kept that have been too big for me. So, as I said, I need to go bra shopping soon.

I slipped on my dark skinny jeans, a long sleeved cardigan then my white trench coat. I left half of the buttons undone, just for my stomach and pulled on some UGG boots. I did my make-up and brushed my teeth, then grabbed my hand bag and scarf and walked out of the room to the lounge.

Niall was leaned up against the bench, scrolling through his phone. He wore a large coat with a fur collar and some dark jeans and shirt. I cleared my throat, making his eyes snap up to meet mine. "Ready?" He asked, shoving the phone in his jeans pocket. I nodded my head and followed him to the door, he held open the door for me being the gentleman he is.