|Five|

Meryl's Pov

I gulped in fright as I took in his form. He had his claws out that were now digging into his flesh as he had his hands on a fist. His eyes now had golden orbs instead of brown orbs, his canine were out and he was shaking.

"Al...Alpha Ki...King." I whispered still shaking as I was still trying to process the fact that it's not him.

We were both shaking but both for different reasons. In three long strides he was infront of my face as he had bent down to my level. I gasped at our close proximity and held the duvet closer to my chest. He pulled the duvet and threw it off me but before I can react he had me in his arms.

I squealed at his sudden action and wind my hands around his neck, holding him tightly as not to slip and fall down. He had his face buried in my neck as he kept sniffing me. I shivered at the contact as I felt tingles running all over my body.

Does he feel that? My wolf asked.

Maybe. I whispered.

With his head still buried in my neck he walked us out of the room and into his room. He sat down on the bed with me still in his arms. I pulled back a little after a while and he let me. His eyes were back to normal but it now had that hard and angry look in them. His room was well lit unlike last night and it enables me to look at his face clearly.

He stood up and slowly sat me down on the bed. He stood infront of me as I raised my head and looked at him. He was angry that was for sure but I don't know why was he angry.

"Don't ever do that again." He growled out as he narrowed his eyes on me. I blinked up at him in confusion, not understanding him and he didn't even elaborate it.

"Do wh... What?" I asked suddenly feeling small under his scrutinizing gaze. I don't even know why I asked him that I should have just nodded my head in agreement instead of questioning him.

He gritted his jaw as his eyes flashed golden once and was then back to normal. "You are suppose to stay in this room and not anywhere else. You got me?" He asked me as he trailed his index finger from my face to my jaw then to my neck then pass my shoulder and to my bare arm.

I was feeling tingly all over again by his touch. I closed my eyes and gulped when he ran his finger up and down my bare arms. His touched was electrifying but it all stopped when his finger was no longer felt on my arms.

My eyes shot open in lost of his touch on my arm and I look at him with wide eyes. His stare was calculating as if waiting for me to say something. He stood up straight and fold his hands under his chest, making him look more big. I was feeling like a midget near him. Then I remembered he had asked me a question.

I looked down at my lap where my fingers were torturing themselves and replied him in a small voice. "Y-yes, Al-Alpha..." Before I can finish my sentence he grabbed hold of my chin, raising my head making me look at him.

"Look at me when I'm talking to you." He growled as he had an angry as well as annoyed look on his face. I whimpered feeling scared of his anger that was clearly directed at me.

"Ye... Yes, Alpha K...King." I said in a shaky voice which seems to make him more anger as he harshly let go off chin and instead grabbed my arm, pulling me up roughly and off the bed, he then let go of my arm.

We were now standing face to chest with him as I had to look up at him in order to see his face. We were almost touching but he took a step back and assessed me. I was still in the yellow sundress that he had brought for me.

"Strip." He commanded, his voice as usual hard and cold. That was his first word after few agonizing minutes of silence. My eyes grew wide like golf balls at his command.