|Nine|

Meryl's Pov

The next thing I know I was seeing the world upside down. I squealed in shock, i quickly held his shirt to steady myself and i felt him move.

"What are you doing?" I asked in shock when he started walking out of the classroom with me hoisted up on his shoulder without any care in the world or the people around us.

Alpha king didn't answer me instead he continued walking.

I tried to look at Lisa from my current position as much as I could and when I finally got a look at her, she was gaping and looked like she was watching some kind of horror show. I gave her a pleading look to help me somehow but she was busy looking at Alpha king and not me.

I chose the next person who I thought would help me from among the people present here but she was in the same state as Lisa. Our art teacher saw me looking at her but she avoided eye contact with me as she looked anywhere but me.

Everyone in the classroom had that same scared and shock expression and none of them tried to even question him. They just let him carry me on his shoulder like a caveman.

"Can you...let me..down?" I asked trying my best not to stutter but the slight tremble in my voice gave it away. I squirmed a little to show my discomfort and also dislike at being held like this but his next action made me stiffen in my place that is his shoulder.

He smacked my butt and his hold on me tighten. My mouth flew open but nothing come out of it. I was both shock and speechless at his action. "Shut up." He commanded which I obliged wordlessly.

From my upside down position I saw the school floors changed to a concrete path and I realised we were outside now. He continued his walk and I saw him walking towards the parking lot.

Even before I can fully comprehend what was going to happen he put me down and pushed me up against his car. A surprise, unrestraint gasped escaped from me at his action.

Every part of him was touching me. His large frame covered mine completely and if someone was standing behind him then they wouldn't know I was even there.

I couldn't even move from this position that he had caged me in. My hands were laying uselessly at my sides as his hands were beside my head. When I finally look up at him from his chest and to his eyes, another gasped left from me.

His eyes were shifting from brown to golden and then he closed his eyes, breathed in deeply and opened them again. It was now back to his brown eyes but there was so much anger in them that made me whimper without my knowledge.

My wolf too felr that as she cower away in fear, leaving me alone to face him and his anger.

I gulped trying to maintain eye contact with him. My breathing grew heavy due to our close proximity and also due to fear of his anger.

"I..I..." I opened my mouth but couldn't utter a sensible word other then I.

He made a low rumbling sound from his throat and then his face was buried on my neck. I blinked in surprise as he suddenly started nuzzling my neck and running his lips along my collarbone.

"Why?" He growled out, his face still on my neck but I couldn't answer him or really wrap my head around what he was asking because it felt good, whatever he was doing to me. This felt good.

"Meryl." He said my name in a low rumble and I closed my eyes unknowingly as my name sounded good coming from his mouth. His one hand gripped my hair and titled my head to the side so that he can get a better access to my neck.

But this moment was short-lived as he pulled away abruptly. I blinked in surprise at the lost of his lips on my neck. He was now staring down at me with some unknown emotion in his eyes.